Alamaze - New
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Games That Have Ended (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-62.html)
+--- Thread: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy (/thread-10694.html)

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - RELLGAR - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 05:23 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) SA-  Holy man, can you do a food trade, say 30000 for 10000 gold?

SA-RA Stryder my friend, I would be happy to help you feed your hard fighting troops. I may need you to do the same for me soon. 

Rellgar

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Acererak - 11-16-2016

(NO)

The writing is on the wall and I'm going to lose the Sands and most of my holdings imminently. As such, my high council chair is worth more to me in gold than vote. So I'd like to sell it to either the Druid or Lizard King. I would think both of you would bid highly to get on. How about I sell you my seat this turn instead? Any interest? I would think 50k gold is about right considering the immediate influence boost and ongoing status points.

Thoughts?

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Acererak - 11-16-2016

(NO)

Just for kicks- are there any terms from the SA/GN/RA? Clearly I can't win against all of you and the NE so any thoughts there? I would of course refrain from doing the damage I can do to each of you in return.

My initial ask would be to leave me be with Vanasheen and take everything else you are at in the Sands/Torvale. I would also be willing to of course release any and all prisoners of yours and forfeit to the Gnome the Stone of All Minds, to the Ranger the Oracle of the Old Gods. I would as a result give up claim to any revenge against the three of you (NAP) and quit claim on all those popcenters and the ones the SA has taken in the Mists.

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Devildog - 11-16-2016

(11-15-2016, 11:56 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 02:26 AM)Devildog Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 11:33 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 05:31 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN

The Gnomes have always had a philosophy that other kingdoms do not need to earn our respect. It is freely given. Our disrespect has to be earned.

The Nomads inadvertently captured our baron. It should have been a simple thing to return him as agreed. It would have maintained the respect that the gnomes have for our neighbors. Instead they have reneged on their agreement and have done so in an insulting way. It may be that our small stature causes people to underestimate us. The gnomes have long memories. We don't forget a favor and we especially don't forget a sleight. Our decision to invade this turn was based on the disrespect shown us by the nomads and is independent of the Sacred Order's invasion. If the Nomad feels he has too many enemies then he needs to examine his own actions toward his neighbors.

SA-GN very well said my friend, did you go after that NO village on your northern border in Torvale? What did you move against in the Sands if you can say? I must not have been paying attention during our secret meeting. 

Rellgar

I have a group at the village and one at Vanasheen.

I moved against western southern sands as they were closest.

(RA) - GN   Mountain friend it is good to have you by my side in the Sands.  I am moving against three towns this turn and also working to take villages.  Are you taking the town and two villages closest to your border?
GN- RA
2 towns and 3 villages in the west

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Devildog - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 07:34 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

Just for kicks- are there any terms from the SA/GN/RA? Clearly I can't win against all of you and the NE so any thoughts there? I would of course refrain from doing the damage I can do to each of you in return.

My initial ask would be to leave me be with Vanasheen and take everything else you are at in the Sands/Torvale. I would also be willing to of course release any and all prisoners of yours and forfeit to the Gnome the Stone of All Minds, to the Ranger the Oracle of the Old Gods. I would as a result give up claim to any revenge against the three of you (NAP) and quit claim on all those popcenters and the ones the SA has taken in the Mists.
GN
I don't have a big objection to these terms. I would be interested in the opinions of the Ranger and Sacred Order however.

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Wookie Panz - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 09:05 PM)Devildog Wrote:

GN
I don't have a big objection to these terms. I would be interested in the opinions of the Ranger and Sacred Order however.

(RA)  Attacking NO was really the SA's idea and he seems like the one slighted so I will defer to him.  I did not respond to any of the earlier stuff that was said so I will now.
First, I appreciated the 20 turn NAP and if benefited both sides.  I've no complaints, no hard feelings about anything, and would not hesitate to enter long term agreements with NO in the future.  I'm sure I could learn a lot from him and might even consider being on a team or ally in the future.  He may feel differently?  If I were in his place I suppose I would be put out too, being attacked by three players.
I say three as he was not attacked by NE, that is something he started.  I did try to avoid a conflict a while back and NO agreed to peace with SA but charged several villages, which I think left some not too friendly feelings.  As I recall there was some sabre rattling  from WA or DE which also did not promote good will.  I was expecting them to attack either SA or me at some point and was surprised when they attacked LI.  Even more so when he trounced them.  I had been thinking with my NAP with NO ticking down he went after NE hoping to have that finished as our NAP ended.  As it was with his two allies toast and most of his troops up north when SA decided to attack him and asked for help it worked out.
As to earlier charges of collusion, I had nothing to do with SA's attack or GN's attack.  I did see SA move his army group, unmasked, from Torvale through Arcania in the direction of Vanasheen.  I moved my forces to take surrounding towns, leaving the west for GN.  I was shocked to see the force GN arrived with and that he was also in the capitol.
This is my first game and I have a whopping 20 turns of experience now.  I doubt I'd last long against any of you guys so I am very thankful to have GN and SA on board.
I hope this cleared the air a little.
Wookie of the Plains.

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - RELLGAR - 11-17-2016

SA-NO at this time I do not accept your terms. Perhaps I can offer you different terms on the next moon. The Ranger and Gnome are both free to agree on any terms they want. However, I don't think they have much to gain by doing so at this time.

Rellgar

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Acererak - 11-17-2016

GN

(NO) Seems the SA doesn't want to agree but has no objection to you doing so. Let me know if that is amenable to you as I can change some of my orders vs you to transfer the stone of all minds for 1 gold.

(11-17-2016, 02:58 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:

SA-NO at this time I do not accept your terms. Perhaps I can offer you different terms on the next moon. The Ranger and Gnome are both free to agree on any terms they want. However, I don't think they have much to gain by doing so at this time.

Rellgar

(NO) Fair enough. That is of course up to you. They have much to gain in that there will be no resistance and no additional casualties, and I'm sweetening with major artifacts.

(11-16-2016, 11:22 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

GN

(RA)  Attacking NO was really the SA's idea and he seems like the one slighted so I will defer to him.  I did not respond to any of the earlier stuff that was said so I will now.
First, I appreciated the 20 turn NAP and if benefited both sides.  I've no complaints, no hard feelings about anything, and would not hesitate to enter long term agreements with NO in the future.  I'm sure I could learn a lot from him and might even consider being on a team or ally in the future.  He may feel differently?  If I were in his place I suppose I would be put out too, being attacked by three players.
I say three as he was not attacked by NE, that is something he started.  I did try to avoid a conflict a while back and NO agreed to peace with SA but charged several villages, which I think left some not too friendly feelings.  As I recall there was some sabre rattling  from WA or DE which also did not promote good will.  I was expecting them to attack either SA or me at some point and was surprised when they attacked LI.  Even more so when he trounced them.  I had been thinking with my NAP with NO ticking down he went after NE hoping to have that finished as our NAP ended.  As it was with his two allies toast and most of his troops up north when SA decided to attack him and asked for help it worked out.
As to earlier charges of collusion, I had nothing to do with SA's attack or GN's attack.  I did see SA move his army group, unmasked, from Torvale through Arcania in the direction of Vanasheen.  I moved my forces to take surrounding towns, leaving the west for GN.  I was shocked to see the force GN arrived with and that he was also in the capitol.
This is my first game and I have a whopping 20 turns of experience now.  I doubt I'd last long against any of you guys so I am very thankful to have GN and SA on board.
I hope this cleared the air a little.
Wookie of the Plains.

(NO) I have no hard feelings with anyone, and you are free of course to do as you see fit. I would like to know whether you accept as you can still take all you are at- and I will not hinder. Let me know your decision soon as I will be forced to defend myself otherwise.