Alamaze - New
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Games That Have Ended (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-62.html)
+--- Thread: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy (/thread-10694.html)

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Acererak - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 12:56 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI)  NO  - You do realize that the NE has a lot more credit protection then most empires in the game, I assume you did divine region 2.  I generally do not do NAP's for a reason. I generally have no intent on messing with those who let me be.  I will not interfere with either party in region 2 for now.  I would reference how the LI asks for help.  

LI Now that is an interesting bit of incentive items. 

-Rogal

(NO) Fair enough. I didn't realize that but that's fine. As long as you don't interfere on his behalf I'm good.

(NO)

NO-RA : I know we have a NAP through turn 20 but I'd like to extend another 6 turns minimum. Would that be amenable as we've kept our borders secured all game so far (even backing down from a potential conflict with the SA)?

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Devildog - 11-01-2016

GN-SA-RA
As we have formed a grand alliance, we will need to discuss and negotiate individual NAP agreements in my opinion. We don't want to get in a position where one kingdom does not get supported because of a NAP that doesn't apply to the others.

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Ohman the heartless - 11-01-2016

NE > DE Your "friend the NO" offers you part of Region 2. He has 4 towns, so must be offering scraps.
I instead offer ever kingdom some information
5 NO @ DR with army w/Marshal Shakar, General Bracus, P3 Cleric of Pal. Rod of fire and Oracle of the Gods (14849)
3 NO @ BL w/Marshall Stormbringer
@ GP CountSiristia
@ GL Gov Muadib and 12 Agent Glorin Use this as you all see fit
I hope the NO can swallow what he thinks he has taken. GN the TY has a 12 Agent in Avalon Name later

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Ohman the heartless - 11-01-2016

NE > ALL

My bad the NO agent in GL is Snake the TY agent in Avalon is Glorin

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Atuan - 11-01-2016

(DU) - PI The Lord of the Forest is curious about the swashbucklers on retainer and if one might be available if he is seasoned he should have no issues retrieving this.

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Rogal - 11-01-2016

(PI)) - DU - yup, have no problem going after another target.

RE: 2nd Forum Only Diplomacy - Atuan - 11-01-2016

(DU) - PI ... in the 15th moon, your 3rd PI was stationed. Head 5 north, 9 East of said location. Using the trinket you retrieved for me the targets name is the first number of the item and and the second letter is the 2 even numbers of the key. Let the Lord of the Forest know if his instructions are unclear.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(11-01-2016, 04:15 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > DE Your "friend the NO" offers you part of Region 2. He has 4 towns, so must be offering scraps.
5 NO @ DR with army w/Marshal Shakar, General Bracus, P3 Cleric of Pal. Rod of fire and Oracle of the Gods (14849)
@ GP CountSiristia
@ GL Gov Muadib and 12 Agent Glorin  Use this as you all see fit
I hope the NO can swallow what he thinks he has taken.  GN the TY has a 12 Agent in Avalon Name later

(NO) :-)

"An attempt was made to assassinate the 1st Necromancer Power-3 Drakan:
Normal security was present, however, no agent on counter espionage was
noted in the area. Our agent successfully assassinated Power-3 Drakan of
the 1st Necromancer. The team made good its escape, evading search teams
tracking them."

[b]         NE  King           Gorgan the Impaler    DK  Viperhead   Sped away to establish a new capital.
[/b]

NE  Prince         Wyliak Chasmic        DK  Viperhead   Escaped to the capital during the fall of Orodreth!

NE  Princess       Xynia                 DK  Viperhead   Escaped to the capital during the fall of Orodreth!

NE  Count          Abanoman Crocius      DK  Viperhead   Escaped to the capital during the fall of Orodreth!

NE  Governor       Cyclobian             DK  Viperhead   Escaped to the capital during the fall of Orodreth!

NE  Fanatic 6      Watcher Comara        DK  Viperhead   Fell into a sudden coma lasting a month.

NE  Agent 1        Slipper               DK  Viperhead   Attempted a counter-espionage mission.

NE  High Priestess Argentine             DK  Viperhead   Awaiting further orders.
[b]         NE  High Priestess Diana                 DK  Viperhead   Awaiting further orders. [/b]

[b][b]         1NE      7     2   GP   Captain Nightstalker            Xax of Darkwood (Power-3)
[/b]
[/b]

Captain Zacheria Myst           Maz the Firecast (Power-2)
[b][b]                                 Centurion Darkstorm             NA       [/b][/b]

(11-01-2016, 04:15 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > DE Your "friend the NO" offers you part of Region 2. He has 4 towns, so must be offering scraps.
@ GP CountSiristia
@ GL Gov Muadib and 12 Agent Glorin  Use this as you all see fit
I hope the NO can swallow what he thinks he has taken.  GN the TY has a 12 Agent in Avalon Name later

(NO) If you wish to discuss terms of your surrender, let our scribes know.