Alamaze - New
DUEL! Challenge Arena - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Alamaze New Game Sign-Up! (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: DUEL! Challenge Arena (/thread-10577.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

DUEL! Challenge Arena - Ry Vor - 07-01-2016

ALAMAZE

Introducing the Choosing: DUEL!

MANO E MANO in ALAMAZE on CENTAURIA

Our newest game DUEL! is from the Alamaze franchise but on the new Centauria map with two regions and is for two players.   Consider the possibilities:  High Elf vs. Dark Elf, or Black Dragon vs. Red Dragon, or Tyrant vs. Sacred Order, or a Sorcerer vs. Warlock contest.  A total of 576 possible matchups choosing from all of our 24 available 3rd Cycle kingdoms.

For those unaware, here is a list of the 24 available kingdoms in Alamaze: The Choosing
Amazons                    Ancient Ones               Atlantians                   Black Dragons
Cimmerians                Dark Elves                   Demon Princes            Dwarves
High Elves                  Gnomes                      Halflings                     Illusionist
Lizardmen                  Nomads                      Pirates                        Rangers
Red Dragons              Druid                          Necromancer               Sorcerer
Sacred Order             Tyrant                         Underworld                 Warlock

…Imagine the Possibilities!

DUEL! Is a max 18 turn game, where the Conqueror victory condition is control of both regions.  If neither kingdom gains control of both Westania and Ezerbrite after 18 turns, victory is by The Lion’s share – total status points.  DUEL! is fast-paced, with turns processed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon Eastern USA.   

All aspects of Alamaze are in play, except sea power and its rules not present in Centauria games, so sea areas are out of play, and there is no Early Strategic Objective in this quick format.

[size=medium]How to get in a DUEL!

Players are encouraged to post their availability to be Challenged on this thread for DUEL!  Players on a first come, first served wanting to Challenge should reply to the post.  Once the pairing is complete, the Challenge is formed and the player who was available for challenge is now engaged: not available for challenges until he posts again.  The Challenged player gets to select first, in reply to the challenge on the forum.  The Challenger picks second.  The Challenger then selects which region he will defend.

The alternate, but equally acceptable way is the two players correspond off-line, and when their match is set, post the details on the same DUEL Challenges thread.  That way the folks at EAE can setup the game, and meanwhile, the community can see what matches have formed.
Then, one of the players send the info for both players in the game (personas, kingdoms, who is in which region) to signup@alamaze.co 

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Drogo - 07-05-2016

Looking for a match. Anyone game?

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Lord Diamond - 07-12-2016

(07-05-2016, 10:28 PM)Drogo Wrote: Looking for a match.  Anyone game?

Sure, I owe you for stealing my Ring of Power. Email me and we can determine the kingdoms.

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Drogo - 07-12-2016

LD I'm waiting on 2 Duels with JF and 1 with Diamond Cutter to be setup. Let me just get those underway and I'll reach out.

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Lord Diamond - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 02:23 PM)Drogo Wrote: LD I'm waiting on 2 Duels with JF and 1 with Diamond Cutter to be setup.  Let me just get those underway and I'll reach out.

I didn't realize that this was an old post. If you want a Duel, I'm game. If you have enough going on, we can start one down the road.

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Tomag Ironfist - 09-26-2016

I want to start a duel game - RA vs NO.

Any takers?

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Lord Diamond - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 01:23 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: I want to start a duel game - RA vs NO.

Any takers?

Which would you be? I wouldn't mind the Rangers.

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Tomag Ironfist - 09-26-2016

Would you like to start two? Then we can play both sides of the match-up at the same time. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, then I will roll with the NO Smile

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Lord Diamond - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 03:35 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: Would you like to start two? Then we can play both sides of the match-up at the same time. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, then I will roll with the NO Smile

Let's do the two. I am enjoying my double HA/UN duel with JumpingFist very much, but that is coming on to turn 13 and winding down. Go ahead and email Signup!

RE: DUEL! Challenge Arena - Ohman the heartless - 01-30-2017

Would you please setup a duel between

Wookie Panz WA And
Ohman the Heartless SO

Thanks