Alamaze - New
301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC - Printable Version

+- Alamaze - New (https://alamaze.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Alamaze Games (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Games That Have Ended (https://alamaze.net/forum/forum-62.html)
+--- Thread: 301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC (/thread-10195.html)

RE: 301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC - IMPERIAL_TARK - 03-02-2016

(03-01-2016, 04:46 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: DW-RA

Queen Alexis,

Alas, I cannot, but what I can do in order to ease the sting is to trade you the current gold production for those two villages this month, in exchange for one food?

On the town, if you are not guaranteed on parley or diplomacy, I would also be willing to tack on two months of current production from it, so that you can siege. Just let me know.

Best,
Grundun

Master Grundun,
Yes to the exchange with 1 food.
The Snow Queen

RE: 301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC - HeadHoncho - 03-02-2016

DW-RA

Queen Alexis,

For the siege of the town for two months of gold, plus one month of gold for each of the villages, I will trade you 13,452 gold for 1 food this month. Use it in good health!

Best,
Grundun

RE: 301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC - SylvieRafa - 03-02-2016

UN-ALL

There is a Black Dragon village located in area FH of Oakendell.
There is a Black Dragon village located in area FQ of Northern Mists.
There is a Black Dragon village located in area IK of Amberland.
There is a Black Dragon village located in area LR of Eastern Steppes.
There is a Black Dragon village located in area XL of Arcania.
There is a Black Dragon village located in area WU of Southern Sands.

Question, charts, correct they are? Luck, horrible has been. 10 Kill spells, only one wizard killed. Agent missions, 75% or more, failed, some captured, 3% chance. Frustration, great has been.

DW-UN

Mysterious Yoda,

Believe me, I (and probably all veteran rulers) feel your pain. Nine of ten failed kill spells does sound a bit excessive, as do multiple Agent captures at 3%, but sometimes that's just how things shake out. High Priestess death is another area of frustration.

I hear whisperings of a new era coming, when experienced Agents will only lose some skilled team members [i.e. four levels] on a capture, and High Priestesses become tired rather than die, but for now, luck is a fickle mistress in those areas.

Look on the bright side, you're still in control of Runnimede and have seemingly gotten the best of the Black Dragons in certain ways, so those are big pluses!

Best,
Grundun

RE: 301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC - VballMichael - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 01:44 PM)SylvieRafa Wrote: UN-ALL

There is a Black Dragon village located in area FH of Oakendell.
                           There is a Black Dragon village located in area FQ of Northern Mists.
                           There is a Black Dragon village located in area IK of Amberland.
                           There is a Black Dragon village located in area LR of Eastern Steppes.
                           There is a Black Dragon village located in area XL of Arcania.
                           There is a Black Dragon village located in area WU of Southern Sands.

Question, charts, correct they are? Luck, horrible has been. 10 Kill spells, only one wizard killed. Agent missions, 75% or more, failed, some captured, 3% chance. Frustration, great has been.

EL - ALL

Consider Oakendell cleansed of BL infringement. And, if the BL attacks me in Torvale this turn, consider all of Alamaze cleansed of BL infringement.

DW-RA

Queen Alexis,

I kept my end of the bargain, but was very surprised to see you attempt diplomacy rather than siege. You now have the gold as I promised. In doing so, I have gone above and beyond anything I was obligated to do, as I never promised assistance with the villages, nor to offer you gold for the town's production before you could take it.

Will you keep your end of the bargain and siege now, and forego any further attempts at diplomacy?

Sincerely,
Grundun

(03-01-2016, 04:48 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: DW-WA

Mighty Scarlett,

Just asking you again about the town. If you want, I would throw in either a Black Dragon Prince to go along with the Ring, or alternatively, in substitution for both the Ring and Prince, a single Palantir instead. This would be for the town plus a non-aggression pact (with exclusions for my attacking the Demon Princes or you attacking the Elves or Witchlord) through the end of the 35th month of the struggle.

Best,
Grundun

Following up. With the victory declaration attempt by the Witchlord, and with the Black Dragons remaining in Synisvania, although I would be loathe to do so, we are reaching the time when I must consider the possibility of acting, with or without your consent.

I believe I am making an extremely fair offer, especially with the end times approaching.  Please advise, many thanks.

Best,
Grundun

DW-WI

Dread Lord,

As an ally, I offer condolences on the failure this month of the peasants to recognize your worthiness. In the meantime, might I request two Domes of Invulnerability on QW (priority one and two), and a Demonic Visions spell (priority three)?

Best,
Grundun

DW-UN

Mysterious Yoda,

My spies tell me a certain Black Dragon Regent Dronekan now reigns -- temporarily -- at Cradia. I assume hearty congratulations to you are in order!

In any event, I am finally able to make good on my offer of assistance against the Black Dragons, especially in the mountains, and you have my sincere apologies for the delay. Certain peace negotiations and other matters of state had to be finalized first, but now I am here.

With the Witchlord's victory declaration attempt, I believe the end times are upon us. Toward that end, as we press on toward final victory against the Black Dragons, it may be that the skirmishing and defense and optimal planning might result in various population centers being destroyed by our enemy or otherwise being flipped from one of us to the other.

I will give you my assurances that except for Cradia, which we had previously agreed would be open for my conquest, on anything else that I might take from you, or from the Black Dragon who took it from you, I will compensate you in full every month for gold plus food-converted-to-gold (at a 1/3 ratio). To sweeten the deal, I will also sell to you this very month (for the minimum 10,000 gold) the very same artifact I recovered in Eastern Synisvania, where you provided some assistance as well. I trust you will find it very helpful.

Please let me know if this works for you, many thanks.

Best,
Grundun

RE: 301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC - VballMichael - 03-02-2016

EL - BL

It seems strange to us that the Black Dragons, with plenty of enemies and strife already existing and the WI close to winning, would show up in Torvale and destroy an Elven village. Seems odd, but ok.
I did take a BL town in Oakendell, so maybe that was payback. I will consider us even at this point. No need to take any further actions that help any kingdom claim victory.