Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum
3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - Printable Version

+- Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALAMAZE (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Alamaze Rules and Resources (https://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement (/showthread.php?tid=10164)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - Jumpingfist - 05-05-2016

Pretty sure 511 is a centurion. It was brought up during the alpha testing about the potential recruiting issue. Was deemed not an issue.

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - unclemike - 05-05-2016

Have you tried it from the new website? Dropdown list should show what it can create...

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - IMPERIAL_TARK - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 07:29 PM)unclemike Wrote: Have you tried it from the new website? Dropdown list should show what it can create...

Sigh... yes, I saw that. Kept trying to use the Force to change it to Captain but apparently these aren't the Captains I was looking for Smile

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - Tomag Ironfist - 05-05-2016

Can Rick or Mike explain the 'avenging angel' order? I can't find what it does in any of the documents or the forums; if it is as powerful as 'summon lesser angel' then I definitely want to start utilizing it! Smile

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - unclemike - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 09:08 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: Can Rick or Mike explain the 'avenging angel' order? I can't find what it does in any of the documents or the forums; if it is as powerful as 'summon lesser angel' then I definitely want to start utilizing it! Smile

Avenging Angel is an awesome spell. I've already used it in a game and it works great. It's a battle spell that you cast against a foreign group or popcenter that your group is about to combat with. It'll impose a Fear effect (from a powerful angel assisting your group in battle) as well as magical damage (which scales with spell density). You'll also get special battle text of an angel swooping down with a sword or such. Try it out the next time your group needs an assist in battle...

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - Tomag Ironfist - 05-05-2016

I will definitely! That sounds tasty with a big Sacred Order army Smile

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - Jumpingfist - 05-05-2016

You are right a big sacred order army does sound tasty

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - Lord Diamond - 05-06-2016

(05-05-2016, 09:15 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 09:08 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: Can Rick or Mike explain the 'avenging angel' order? I can't find what it does in any of the documents or the forums; if it is as powerful as 'summon lesser angel' then I definitely want to start utilizing it! Smile

Avenging Angel is an awesome spell. I've already used it in a game and it works great. It's a battle spell that you cast against a foreign group or popcenter that your group is about to combat with. It'll impose a Fear effect (from a powerful angel assisting your group in battle) as well as magical damage (which scales with spell density). You'll also get special battle text of an angel swooping down with a sword or such. Try it out the next time your group needs an assist in battle...

Does it stack with other Avenging Angels?

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - unclemike - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 10:30 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 09:15 PM)unclemike Wrote:

Does it stack with other Avenging Angels?

They don't stack and are considered a sole action for the priestess. So if your group is at a location that has two enemy groups and a pc, you can issue three avenging angel spells against each target as long as you have three priestesses available.

RE: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement - Acererak - 05-06-2016

Does Bless stack with Counter Espionage?