Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Team Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Okay, I am refining this just a bit.

I will send emails after each round listing what kingdoms have been chosen and they will be in alphabetical order so that you won't know which team picked which kingdom. If your choice was claimed during that round, I will send an updated list. I will not be sending emails after each single pick unless necessarry.

It might cut down on the correspondence if you do send alternate picks along with your primary, especially in the later rounds. If your first pick is already taken, you will have to do that anyway so why not get it out of the way?

I have randomly assigned each team a Letter, but I will not be telling you which team you are. Let that be an extra bit of uncertainty for you. I will be using the draft order previously noted here.

I have heard from three team captains. I do not have anything from the Chef/Mauler/Wynand team.

I will be home this evening and should be able to complete the draft tonight and during the day tomorrow if everryone is on your emails.
(07-16-2015, 11:20 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I am refining this just a bit.

I will send emails after each round listing what kingdoms have been chosen and they will be in alphabetical order so that you won't know which team picked which kingdom. If your choice was claimed during that round, I will send an updated list. I will not be sending emails after each single pick unless necessarry.

It might cut down on the correspondence if you do send alternate picks along with your primary, especially in the later rounds. If your first pick is already taken, you will have to do that anyway so why not get it out of the way?

I have randomly assigned each team a Letter, but I will not be telling you which team you are. Let that be an extra bit of uncertainty for you. I will be using the draft order previously noted here.

I have heard from three team captains. I do not have anything from the Chef/Mauler/Wynand team.

I will be home this evening and should be able to complete the draft tonight and during the day tomorrow if everryone is on your emails.

We have achieved quorum on our choice. Pick submitted. Alea iacta est.
(07-16-2015, 12:49 PM)Mauler Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 11:20 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I am refining this just a bit.

Sorry but we do not agree to the terms above.

The list of available kingdoms prior to each selection will directly affect our draft.

We want the process to work exactly as we described.   If LD does not want to conduct the draft that way we can provide an alternate player who will.

We are not in a rush to start and want the draft to operate this way.  If you want to replace our team with an alternate that is acceptable as well.
(07-16-2015, 01:30 PM)Hawk_ Wrote: [ -> ]

The list of available kingdoms prior to each selection will directly affect our draft.

We want the process to work exactly as we described.   If LD does not want to conduct the draft that way we can provide an alternate player who will.

We are not in a rush to start and want the draft to operate this way.  If you want to replace our team with an alternate that is acceptable as well.

I do prefer everyone happy with the draft.  So no one feels shafted before the game starts.
And thanks LD even if we find another draft administrator.
(07-16-2015, 01:43 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]

I do prefer everyone happy with the draft.  So no one feels shafted before the game starts.
Whatever works for folks is good by me.
(07-16-2015, 01:53 PM)Swfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 01:43 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]

Whatever works for folks is good by me.

We're fine with whatever choice creates the least friction.
I'm fine with doing it the way Hawk suggests, since he has a stronger preference. Also not in a rush to start today.
Wow, really? How about we assign each kingdom a number and just pull it out of a hat and that's what you get......now wouldn't that be a fun team game!
Good luck with your game.
The team with the draft demands has withdrawn. 

Drafts for team and Warlords games are conducted by Lord Diamond, not dictated by a player.  The withdrawn team can resubmit, understanding the draft is not per their specifications.  No one can tell LD he has to send 48 emails to do a draft that would take many hours.  Meanwhile, the game will form when we have a fourth team.  Post if you want in.  This draft will be done in the same manner LD has successfully done more than 20 times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9