Alamaze - New

Full Version: RD Starting in R10?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting report here on RD starting position:

http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...p?tid=9900

Has anyone else experienced this in any other games?  Thanks!
Nope but group two depending on secondary town starting position could be in R10 on a PC at the end of turn 1 making it seem a lot like they started there. If they started in a mountain they could even have enough force to take most any town they 725ed.

I have started a RD position well after this game and everything was as expected.

Edit
Looks like UM explained it. Back to normal now
(06-03-2015, 11:50 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]Nope but group two depending on secondary town starting position could be in R10 on a PC at the end of turn 1 making it seem a lot like they started there.   If they started in a mountain they could even have enough force to take most any town they 725ed.  

I have started a RD position well after this game and everything was as expected.

Edit
Looks like UM explained it.  Back to normal now

Imagine if every kingdom started in a region shared 50/50 with their natural enemy.  What a violent game that might be.  Welcome to the octagon...
(06-04-2015, 03:13 PM)Hawk_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2015, 11:50 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]Nope but group two depending on secondary town starting position could be in R10 on a PC at the end of turn 1 making it seem a lot like they started there.   If they started in a mountain they could even have enough force to take most any town they 725ed.  

Edit
Looks like UM explained it.  Back to normal now

Imagine if every kingdom started in a region shared 50/50 with their natural enemy.  What a violent game that might be.  Welcome to the octagon...
Actually sounds kind of fun.  Battle with your NE prior to expanding.