Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Resurgent Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The attached Power Point has several maps with borders drawn for the regions. Just pick the one that appeals to you.

You can just use this to reference the region borders, but it's also easy to replace your current map with it.

1. Copy this map.
2. On your current map, click on the back ground and delete it.
3. Paste this map in. You might have to move it around, but it will usually past exactly where your old map was.
4. Right click on the map and click 'Send to Back'.

Now you can see the region borders!

EDIT: I was wrong about the location of the 'Fire of the Void'. It had been corrected around Game 150 time frame and I did not realize. Use one of the maps I have attached here.

I made this in Paint and it was pretty easy. If you have any requests, post them here and I'll see what I can do.
How does this work with UncleMike's new engine? My understanding is that it has multiple maps with slightly different regional borders.
(02-19-2015, 12:47 PM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]How does this work with UncleMike's new engine? My understanding is that it has multiple maps with slightly different regional borders.

This is for the standard map, per Rick's request. I can't really help with the random map issue. For that, you might just want to use the blank map without borders. If you want me to make something up for you or modify it, list the details here.
I think that is the question of the day. From Ry Vor's post in the map thread kind of sounds like the map may be fixed now.
Yes.  The borders on Resurgent 2nd Cycle are fixed.  Mike was alluding to the fact that if we wished to vary them, we could.
Interesting, I'm currently playing a Titan game that has the borders shifted over by a square.
I edited the Power Point on the first post of this thread. I added a fifth map that has 'movable' borders. They are all just lines in Power Point. It isn't as easy to paste right into your game, but it's available if you do end up in a game with variable borders or if you just want to edit the borders of your empire. It might be convenient when negotiating with an ally. "You attack everything west of the line!".
Is the Map still here? I don't see an attachment...
Nevermind, I found it in another thread. Might be confusing for new players that though that you reference an attachment and there ain't any Wink
I believe that I have correctly attached the map to the first post in this thread. This one includes one that has the borders and all the icons.
Pages: 1 2 3