Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: New Cycle of Magic Anon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ladies and gents,

I've got a couple of people interested in teaming up for a magic game. Anyone interested in joining a new game with your own teams?

I figure standard magic exploratory anon rules would be the preference.
(01-08-2015, 11:20 PM)Mauler Wrote: [ -> ]Ladies and gents,

I've got a couple of people interested in teaming up for a magic game. Anyone interested in joining a new game with your own teams?

I figure standard magic exploratory anon rules would be the preference.

I believe Ry Vor plans to start a threat after the full diplomacy game fills up.
Myself , Hawk , and Stillgard would like to stake claim to one of the team slots. TY. 
(01-10-2015, 12:00 PM)kik1661 Wrote: [ -> ]Myself , Hawk , and Stillgard would like to stake claim to one of the team slots. TY. 

I would also suggest people think about trying these teams:

SO AN DW
UN WI BL
GN WA DA
RA DE EL

But I am fine with drafting and including the TR, GI, RD for choices if that is what the group wants.
OK, so 4 teams of 3, join as a team or declare yourself available for a team in case there is a twosome needing a third.

Let's go with Hawk's four teams:
SO AN DW
UN WI BL
GN WA DA
RA DE EL

When we have our four teams, send your three preferences for teams to signup labeling Magic Anonymous, but not until the game fills. A team which alone has a given team as top preference will get that. Then if two or more teams have the same top or second choice it will be randomly determined. Its possible if no one picks a given team, that in that case, the team has to be assigned anyway.

Communication only among teammates.  Win only by team victory: controlling six regions.  If a player drops and his team wants to continue, the kingdom can be picked up by a teammate. 
Mauler, Wynand, Jumpingfist will make up a team.
Maybe if no one picks one of the teams and it has to be assigned there is a little (50K) sweetener? Just a thought to keep all happy as it would mean all 4 teams (!) want that one group the least.
(01-10-2015, 12:14 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so 4 teams of 3, join as a team or declare yourself available for a team in case there is a twosome needing a third.

Let's go with Hawk's four teams:
SO AN DW
UN WI BL
GN WA DA
RA DE EL

When we have our four teams, send your three preferences for teams to signup labeling Magic Anonymous, but not until the game fills.  A team which alone has a given team as top preference will get that.  Then if two or more teams have the same top or second choice it will be randomly determined.  Its possible if no one picks a given team, that in that case, the team has to be assigned anyway.

Communication only among teammates.  Win only by team victory: controlling six regions.  If a player drops and his team wants to continue, the kingdom can be picked up by a teammate. 

The Deliver, Dupont and Morgan Kane will join as a team!
(01-10-2015, 07:26 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]The Deliver, Dupont and Morgan Kane will join as a team!

Wait, what?  DuPont and Deliverer, on a team, and the same team???
(01-10-2015, 09:41 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2015, 07:26 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]The Deliver, Dupont and Morgan Kane will join as a team!

Wait, what?  DuPont and Deliverer, on a team, and the same team???

I was bribed.

And, turns out, DuPont and I have some common authors that we enjoy, so I can't completely hate him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5