Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Player Primeval: Sept 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, all games are Exploratory now, meaning no High Priestess until turn 4 and no Ancient Ones divinations until turn 4.
I'm still waiting for contact info from the Broken.

The rest of you should have received a lot of extra emails from me.

Let me know if you have questions.

Hawk
The Elves of the North Western forest can be reached at:

thebrokenones82@gmail.com

Quick question, is it Normal for me to start with a group and town in a region I'm SUSPICIOUS in, and almost 5 days march from my power base? That seems a bit harsh.
That's not tooooo uncommon. Unfortunate, but not too uncommon.
(10-09-2014, 01:33 PM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]That's not tooooo uncommon. Unfortunate, but not too uncommon.

Fast answer! Thanks!
So I sent everyone the first several turns of a previous game for their particular kingdom.

Everyone should start the game by trying to gain control of the region their capitol is located in. To do this they must capture pop centers totalling greater than 50% of the population for the region.

The cities in each region are as follows:
Lorethane 1
Viperhead 2
Hammerhold 3
Meridon 4
Evanon 5
Avalon 5
Gundibar 6
Cradia 7
Zarathon 8
Esteria Vale 8
Jukanta 9
Vanasheen 10

To capture the city in your region you will need to enamour to friendly and send your highest emissaries to rebel and usurp it.

You can look at the turn 4-5's I sent you to get a general idea of where the towns and villages are located in your regions. The exact locations are random but the general borders of the regions will be similar.

It is up to you to locate these pop centers by using your groups and agents. You will want to activate a new group via order 702 and get 4 groups exploring your region.

If you have extra orders you can also randomly send some emissaries into the wild in search of pop centers.

Once you capture 50% of the region the remaining neutral half will join your kingdom.
Hawk may be good to move this to active games area. I know when I was first starting I read the active games and Valhalla to get some insite.
(10-09-2014, 07:39 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]Hawk may be good to move this to active games area. I know when I was first starting I read the active games and Valhalla to get some insite.

OK by me. Not sure how to move stuff, maybe LD can help.
Hey all, have a good game!

Thank you Hawk for all the useful files you sent us.

Also, the Online Orders validation is awesome, and I especially appreciate the gold and food tracking.
(10-11-2014, 01:20 AM)Celestial Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, have a good game!

Thank you Hawk for all the useful files you sent us.

Also, the Online Orders validation is awesome, and I especially appreciate the gold and food tracking.

Well said!

Hawk has been very helpful so far, above what I expected!
Pages: 1 2 3 4