Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Player Primeval: Sept 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a five player game where new players have a chance to learn the game without the thrill of immediate war. Mistakes are more easily forgiven, players are of similarly low experience. Sometimes we put a mentor in for in-game help, but mentors have been in short supply lately.

So if you are a new player, have not been in more than 3 Alamaze games, signup here for one of these 5 positions by posting here and claiming your kingdom: High Elves, Dwarves, Black Dragons, Gnomes, or Warlock.

Get in the game!
New player here, please count me in.

I will take the Black Dragons. If that realm is unavailable then I will take any other position.

-Celestial
I'll take the Elf please.
It's always first come, first served. Post your kingdom preference that no one has previously posted, and it's yours. Then we just need the game to fill and we start it.
(09-20-2014, 08:13 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]It's always first come, first served. Post your kingdom preference that no one has previously posted, and it's yours. Then we just need the game to fill and we start it.

Claim dwarfs
(09-21-2014, 01:55 AM)twhitewolf10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2014, 08:13 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]It's always first come, first served. Post your kingdom preference that no one has previously posted, and it's yours. Then we just need the game to fill and we start it.

Claim dwarfs

YEEEAAAAAH! RAWR!
(09-21-2014, 04:18 AM)Panda Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2014, 01:55 AM)twhitewolf10 Wrote: [ -> ]

Claim dwarfs

YEEEAAAAAH! RAWR!

Is this you signing up for this game? Is this the battle cry of the Gnomes? Tongue
YEEEAAAAAH! RAWR!
[/quote]

Is this you signing up for this game? Is this the battle cry of the Gnomes? Tongue
[/quote]

No, I cannot - just glad to see the Dwarves choosen =)

Especially before the Gnomes =)
Looks like we only need two now.

A Warlock
A Gnome
Still needs only two.
Pages: 1 2 3 4