Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Titan on New Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone want to beat the snot out of "The Sten" on the new map? Standard Titan rules otherwise.

The StenAngel
(01-15-2014, 05:20 AM)smoyes Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want to beat the snot out of "The Sten" on the new map? Standard Titan rules otherwise.

The StenAngel

No TakersHuh
You could always take on a pair of players if they each want to control 3? Sometimes that's easier.

I'm booked up on games right now, Mr. Sten, but you can add me to the list of future contests for you.
(01-16-2014, 10:16 AM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]You could always take on a pair of players if they each want to control 3? Sometimes that's easier.

I'm booked up on games right now, Mr. Sten, but you can add me to the list of future contests for you.

Sure, 2 or 3 it don't matter; I'm a gluten for punishment--you know, "Hit me it hurts so good"
Looks like I now need 2 titan games--Come on, got a new strategy you want to try out but hate to get beaten badly--No Worries Mate! A battle with "The Sten" is the perfect place to try the new and "Not sure if this will work" strategy, or try new nation picks--The Sten has never trounced anyone since I began playing for RSI back in the 80'sUndecided

The Sten
Alamaze enthusiast, but duffer (can I get a "Mulligan here")
Looks like I just need one Titan Match