Alamaze - New

Full Version: #119 - Steel Game with Twists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'll take DW.
Hamlet, I'm slotting you in for now... please note that you'll need to have a slot open and available at the time the game is actually setup (usually the next business morning or two after it fills on the forum).

So far:

Yellowbeard - TR
The Deliverer - EL
Wynterbreeze - AN
Daredevil - SO
VballMichael - DA
Acererak - UN
gkmetty - RD
Glowamane - GI
Telrandir - WI
Iriani - DE
DuPont - BL
Hamlet - RA
Kalrex - DW

GN, WA still available.
(11-14-2013, 10:36 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]Hamlet, I'm slotting you in for now... please note that you'll need to have a slot open and available at the time the game is actually setup (usually the next business morning or two after it fills on the forum).

So far:

Yellowbeard - TR
The Deliverer - EL
Wynterbreeze - AN
Daredevil - SO
VballMichael - DA
Acererak - UN
gkmetty - RD
Glowamane - GI
Telrandir - WI
Iriani - DE
DuPont - BL
Hamlet - RA
Kalrex - DW

GN, WA still available.

It looks like about half the signups for this game are players entering their third game or less. Would you like to be placed in a separate queue for a game for newer players, or stay in this one with experienced players? My recommendation is a separate queue, but I know some players won't want to wait. A player in the queue now who has sponsored / referred newer players in this queue can be in the newer player queue if they choose.
My preference is to take it as they are.

iriani[/quote]
I be not afraid of those with years behind them. Let them beware the young poet. Or crush him and move on - it all works.
(11-14-2013, 10:22 PM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take DW.

Woot woot! Put your party pants on, people!
Actually I am a little afraid of the guy in the wading pool....
(11-15-2013, 12:32 AM)Hamlet Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I am a little afraid of the guy in the wading pool....

He's pretty harmless.
(11-15-2013, 12:47 AM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2013, 12:32 AM)Hamlet Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I am a little afraid of the guy in the wading pool....
He's pretty harmless.
It puts the water on its skin.
As the newest member, and probably youngest Smile, I think I would prefer playing with newer folks for first game. Seems like there would be fewer cliques and pre-set alliances. Also, they will make hopefully as many mistakes in orders as I probably will. But if the consensus is to go forward as is, I am ready to do that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8