Alamaze - New

Full Version: ALAMAZE.CO Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell your friends about www.alamaze.co, our website. They can signup for the game there as well. Thanks to Maximus Dominus for helping me with the site. You can also get there from our link here on the forum, see the left most button on the header menu.
If you can take that cool pic of a giant and dragon fighting in the woods and turn it into a facebook blurb we can share, I'd be happy to do that.
Geez, Rick, you are such a tease including the 'order entry form' link on the main page...
(07-24-2013, 01:01 AM)Jumbie Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, Rick, you are such a tease including the 'order entry form' link on the main page...

Sadly, while I did do the original programming, I am useless with current FoR and KoA programming. I have to trust to the good will of others to make changes in either game.
For the past year or two I would occasionally go to the KoA site just to look at that image of the Giant fighting the Dragon.
(07-23-2013, 07:24 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: [ -> ]If you can take that cool pic of a giant and dragon fighting in the woods and turn it into a facebook blurb we can share, I'd be happy to do that.

Feel free to copy and paste the pic. You can make the blurb what you like. Some somewhat boring one might be, "Giants and Red Dragons are two of the fifteen kingdoms in Alamaze Classic."
Can you sign up for a new game on the new site? I only saw an option to signup for an Alamaze account. Thanks.