Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Take Me On In A Titan Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I signed up for a Warlords game, but no one else has committed, so I thought I'd get my ass handed to me in a Titans game. Someone interested in kicking my ass? It would be the kind where we pick the our positions. I'll play against anybody. First come, first gets to serve my head on a platter to their queen.
Would love too, but I dont think that I could handle your heat. If it was say.... Jumbie or Wulfgar, I'd be all over this Smile
Check with Will; he's always looking for a second. I'm currently in the process of being annihilated by Kalrex.
(07-09-2013, 04:23 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: [ -> ]Would love too, but I dont think that I could handle your heat. If it was say.... Jumbie or Wulfgar, I'd be all over this Smile
You big sissy! Cool
(07-09-2013, 04:04 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]So I signed up for a Warlords game, but no one else has committed, so I thought I'd get my ass handed to me in a Titans game. Someone interested in kicking my ass? It would be the kind where we pick the our positions. I'll play against anybody. First come, first gets to serve my head on a platter to their queen.

My schedule is clear now. I'll take you on if you're willing.
Yep, I'm willing. Do you want to pick first or do you want me to?
Make sure you follow Kevin's lead and post a poll inbetween each turn.
So the two of us are going to play a Titan game. He very generously took the first pick and this is how it went:
He opened with
GI
And I responded with
DE
RD
Leading to his
AN
And I countered with
BL
Which inspired him to pick
RA
So to screw with him I went
SO
And he went
GN
I went for the upper right corner
EL
So he took
DA
And my final pick was
WI
Leading to his final pick of
WA

To sum up:
Dupont:
WI
EL
RD
DE
BL
SO

Versus

Morgan Kane:
GI
WA
RA
AN
GN
DA
Sooooo, Kane has the traditional 'goods', with the swap of the GN for the DW position? Yawn.

And yes, put a poll up each turn. It's superfun.
(07-12-2013, 10:30 AM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]Sooooo, Kane has the traditional 'goods', with the swap of the GN for the DW position? Yawn.

And yes, put a poll up each turn. It's superfun.

C'mon, I also have the DA Smile
Pages: 1 2