Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: First New Warlords Game - Game 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
See the earlier thread - Warlords is now a four player game, with each player controlling an alliance of three kingdoms. Sign up for your Alliance by posting below, first come, first served. If you were signed up for the old format, you need to sign up again. The setup for the three kingdoms you control is $16. A Warlords game counts as 2 game points even though you control three kingdoms.

The Alliances are:

AN, DW, RA as the Guardians of Truth
EL, GI, WA as the Order of Justice
BL, GN, WI as the Lords of Doom
DA, DE, TR as the Cult of Chaos
I would like to sign up as the Guardians of Truth
It should be 4 teams of 4 for a total of 16 kingdoms.

Bring back the Swampmen!

[Jumbie heads over to change.org to get started on the petition to end Rick's ethnic discrimination against Swampmen in his Alamaze games.]
(07-03-2013, 02:53 AM)Jumbie Wrote: [ -> ]It should be 4 teams of 4 for a total of 16 kingdoms.

Bring back the Swampmen!

[Jumbie heads over to change.org to get started on the petition to end Rick's ethnic discrimination against Swampmen in his Alamaze games.]

While the Swampmen were not among my favorites, and sort of the bastard breed in my failing brain, as I was coerced into them by some demon for whom I served as Best Man, when muddling 2nd Cycle new kingdom possibilities 25 years ago (before I became lucid), I am working in my virtual workshop on reincarnating them in a little twist while we work to get to Arda.
(07-03-2013, 03:02 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2013, 02:53 AM)Jumbie Wrote: [ -> ]It should be 4 teams of 4 for a total of 16 kingdoms.

Bring back the Swampmen!

While the Swampmen were not among my favorites, and sort of the bastard breed in my failing brain, as I was coerced into them by some demon for whom I served as Best Man, when muddling 2nd Cycle new kingdom possibilities 25 years ago (before I became lucid), I am working in my virtual workshop on reincarnating them in a little twist while we work to get to Arda.
I would like to sign up as the Cult of Chaos ! Maybe this will generate some interest in this one. I think I prefer this to the One turn per week game but I have to wait & see.
Sign me up for Order of Justice please.

Andy Brogan aka Lord Brogan
(07-20-2013, 12:46 PM)Brogan Wrote: [ -> ]Sign me up for Order of Justice please.

Andy Brogan aka Lord Brogan

Welcome back, Lord Brogan.

So we now have three of the four alliances filled:

The Alliances are:

DuPont - AN, DW, RA as the Guardians of Truth
Lord Brogan - EL, GI, WA as the Order of Justice
BL, GN, WI as the Lords of Doom
Daenerys Targaryen - DA, DE, TR as the Cult of Chaos

So mates, we lack only a mastermind for The Lords of Doom.
Let me double-check with Ry Vor to see if I have available slots. If I do, then I'll take the Lords of Doom.

Will
OK. I'm cleared to go. Sign me up as the Lords of Doom.
Woo Hoo!!!!
Pages: 1 2