Alamaze - New

Full Version: Titan Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Anyone game for a Titan game (pun intendedSmile)? I'd prefer to play the Evils.

drop me an email at: wfrankenhoff@msn.com
I'll play you when my schedule winds downSmile

I think a lot of guys here aren't taking you up on the offer as it's a 1-1 fight and they realize they're unable to win a 1-1 fight on any level...
I am suggesting that TITAN games have at least a 1 week turn-around. While there is no documented cerebral hemorrhage due specifically to Titan turn-around, we have been told we may may come under investigation if we do not extend the turn cycle.
Could we get the same 1 week turn-around when the 2nd Warlords game fills up?
(06-04-2013, 05:38 AM)Loric Wrote: [ -> ]Could we get the same 1 week turn-around when the 2nd Warlords game fills up?

If 3/5 of the players want it, of course. I actually think that would get more players going to try Warlords.
I agree.
(06-04-2013, 05:32 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]I am suggesting that TITAN games have at least a 1 week turn-around. While there is no documented cerebral hemorrhage due specifically to Titan turn-around, we have been told we may may come under investigation if we do not extend the turn cycle.

1-week turnaround is no problem Smile
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller.....
Since Titan is only 2 players it seems like it could just be processed when both turn sets have been submitted AND the GM is ready to go.
There's also the service level involved to play in a Titan match that likely dissuades some people.

Will, we're on eventually, I promise! Just having too much fun in these individual matches because they don't require as much coordination on my end. I'll be back to teaching you how the game works before you know it. Smile Heck, I'd even be up for teaching Kalrex how it works. Maybe.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9