Alamaze - New

Full Version: Alamaze Game #103 - Open Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Game #103 is next and filling up. New players get the first game free of setup charge and we have had all players begin at Warrior Level Service so far.

If you haven't yet been in an Alamaze game, sign up for Game #103 by sending an email to signup@alamaze.co, joining our forum, posting on The Players and on this thread. At the email, we'll need your name and persona - the name by which you wish to be known in the Alamaze community, and confirm you wish Warrior or higher service level. You can also request kingdom preferences (don't pick those already reserved). You'll be invoiced after you signup@alamaze.co and your spot is confirmed after you pay the invoice.
These new players have requested signups at signup@alamaze.co (not.com):

TBD - Gradon Winterglen
TBD - Loric
TBD - Gaius Julius Caesar
DW - Yellowbeard
RA - Jumbie

Players with the TBD have not yet indicated their kingdom preference. Please post that here (an unselected kingdom) and on a message to signup@alamaze.co
(04-05-2013, 02:32 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]These new players have requested signups at signup@alamaze.co (not.com):

TBD - Gradon Winterglen
TBD - Loric
DW - Yellowbeard
RA - Jumbie

Players with the TBD have not yet indicated their kingdom preference. Please post that here (an unselected kingdom) and on a message to signup@alamaze.co

My kingdom preferences are EL,UN,RD... Warrior lvl of service is good for me to start...

Loric
Funny how popular Rangers seem to be.
(04-05-2013, 02:32 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]These new players have requested signups at signup@alamaze.co (not.com):

TBD - Gradon Winterglen
TBD - Loric
DW - Yellowbeard
RA - Jumbie

Hi, my kingdom preference are BL, TR, GN.
Milo888,

Sorry, but I'm not finding an email to signup@alamaze.co, and I don't seem to know your name, persona, or email. Can't sign you up without that. Please send that to signup@ and edit your post to include your persona.

(04-05-2013, 05:32 AM)milo888 Wrote: [ -> ]

EL - Loric
BL - Gaius Julius Caesar
DW - Yellowbeard
RA - Jumbie

My kingdom preferences are EL,UN,RD... Warrior lvl of service is good for me to start...
(04-05-2013, 09:07 AM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how popular Rangers seem to be.

I think that without the Paladin, Westmen and Barbarians, the Rangers are the default for a conventional fantasy kingdom. The two elf kingdoms kind of fit, but elves have cooties.
(04-05-2013, 11:19 PM)Jumbie Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2013, 09:07 AM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how popular Rangers seem to be.

I think that without the Paladin, Westmen and Barbarians, the Rangers are the default for a conventional fantasy kingdom. The two elf kingdoms kind of fit, but elves have cooties.

More simply put, Rangers are clearly the coolest position. People that sign up late can't get them. Those people can be Gnomes, or something, instead.
Just sent my payment. Not getting more than 5 sign ups for this so far?
(04-08-2013, 04:21 AM)Jumbie Wrote: [ -> ]Just sent my payment. Not getting more than 5 sign ups for this so far?

Game #103 is now open to Established players. I wanted #102 to fill before opening it up.

Again, we haven't made any effort to attract new players, as we have only run one turn (with excellent results) at this point. The first two games just started a week ago. I know to the players it seems time is passing very slowly but your humble EAE staff are paddling furiously under the surface on many matters. Letting the world know about Alamaze will be on the horizon soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7