Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game 100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(06-10-2013, 11:00 PM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]You want me to lay waste to every pop center I'm at in Region 10 this turn???

Sure, go ahead and do that. It would get me out of a certain diplomatic tangle that has been bothering me for a few turns. Smile
I would blow your ass away in about 3 turns but alas...
(06-14-2013, 01:32 AM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]I would blow your ass away in about 3 turns but alas...

You think so? Maybe if you had tried ten turns ago. I haven't been idle this game.
Elves "Do you want to go and pick up the Stone of all Minds?"

Me "Nope, I can't even use it at this point"

Elves "I told Diamond where it is and he's excited to get it"

Me "Whatever, if I had it like 10 turns ago it might have been useful..."

10 turns later...

"Maybe if you had tried ten turns ago. I haven't been idle this game"
(06-14-2013, 02:43 AM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]Elves "Do you want to go and pick up the Stone of all Minds?"

Me "Nope, I can't even use it at this point"

Elves "I told Diamond where it is and he's excited to get it"

Me "Whatever, if I had it like 10 turns ago it might have been useful..."

10 turns later...

"Maybe if you had tried ten turns ago. I haven't been idle this game"

You're the one claiming you could blow my ass away in three turns. Like I said, maybe if you had started ten turns ago. You'd have a much more difficult time of it today.

As you said, alas. We'll just have to see how the game ends up since we can't fight one another and all the trash talk is just empty BS as this point.
(06-14-2013, 12:56 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]As you said, alas. We'll just have to see how the game ends up since we can't fight one another and all the trash talk is just empty BS as this point.

Sure you can, being that powerful you can just teleport around and take bites out of each other.
(06-17-2013, 07:15 PM)Lucky Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2013, 12:56 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]As you said, alas. We'll just have to see how the game ends up since we can't fight one another and all the trash talk is just empty BS as this point.

Sure you can, being that powerful you can just teleport around and take bites out of each other.

We have this treaty thing....
Treaties can be lifted by mutual consent.

Have at it guys. Just post the battle reports for us is all.
(06-17-2013, 09:16 PM)Jumbie Wrote: [ -> ]Treaties can be lifted by mutual consent.

I second that. With the pummeling I am getting from Lord Diamond I won't be in much longer, I would like to have a little more fun from game 100 (Even if it is vicariously).
(06-18-2013, 03:44 PM)Lucky Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2013, 09:16 PM)Jumbie Wrote: [ -> ]Treaties can be lifted by mutual consent.

I second that. With the pummeling I am getting from Lord Diamond I won't be in much longer, I would like to have a little more fun from game 100 (Even if it is vicariously).

I doubt that Kalrex is interested in dropping the treaty at this point. I'd go for it if he did. I'll need some place to expand to since Lucky Tiger's AN are just about gone and the Northern Mists are practically next door. My ally, the Black Dragon, certanly wouldn't mind either!

I won't be sharing any battle reports while the game continues, however.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25