Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game 101 Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Game 101 will start at the same instant as Game 100. If you missed out on getting in game 100, you can still have a bite of Immortality by getting in Game #101. We have some players in line, and a few positions promised, but again, send your request to signup@alamaze.co to get a reserved spot in #101. Should close up quickly and the next game won't be started until these two games are at least 3 turns down the road.
(03-17-2013, 07:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Game 101 will start at the same instant as Game 100. If you missed out on getting in game 100, you can still have a bite of Immortality by getting in Game #101. We have some players in line, and a few positions promised, but again, send your request to signup@alamaze.co to get a reserved spot in #101. Should close up quickly and the next game won't be started until these two games are at least 3 turns down the road.

Initial posting on Game #101 Signups:

Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / DA
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD
(03-19-2013, 05:09 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD

Greyhawk / WA
DuPont / SO
The Wise One / GI
Hawk / DW
The Unknown / RA
Pedinski / EL
Lord Ravi / RD
The Maniacal Menace / UN
Agent Orange / GN
The Sten / DA
Sweet. Just five to go!

By my count we still need:

The Underworld
The Witchlord
The Black Dragon
The Demon Princes
The Ancient Ones
(03-21-2013, 12:57 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet. Just five to go!

The Underworld
The Witchlord
The Black Dragon
The Demon Princes
The Ancient Ones

The Maniacal one might disagree about the Underworld. I think the Trolls are still out there, waiting for their Tyrant. Come on people, five positions? Odd how the first and last ones to go in 100 are reversed in 101. I guess that speaks well for the kingdoms overall.
My pick 1 WI 2 DP 3 UN 4 AN 5 TR or BD

(03-21-2013, 01:14 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2013, 12:57 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet. Just five to go!

The Underworld
The Witchlord
The Black Dragon
The Demon Princes
The Ancient Ones

The Maniacal one might disagree about the Underworld. I think the Trolls are still out there, waiting for their Tyrant. Come on people, five positions? Odd how the first and last ones to go in 100 are reversed in 101. I guess that speaks well for the kingdoms overall.
I just want to reiterate for the benefit of those not familiar with the plan, that we intend to begin Game #100 and Game #101 on March 29th, a week from tomorrow as I write this. We have 4 positions to fill in Game #101 as of now.

Quality is always the most important thing in our releases. So we just want to go a bit slow in the beginning and make sure everything works as expected. We haven't done any marketing, and we won't even let a player sign up for a second game at this point. When we get to that second week in April, we'll start turning our attention from getting ready to launch to attracting players. Meanwhile, all are invited to tell friends of our relaunch and maybe a few of them can get the last couple positions in Game #101 if they hurry, or be in line for the next games.

The second stage of the plan is that after at least 3 turns have run as expected in Game #100 and Game #101, we will open up Games #102 and #103, and likely our first Epic game, allowing then our players to increase their service level. We are not allowing anyone as of today to enroll for above Warrior Service because we are restricting the start of additional games for a few weeks, and we don't want them paying for something they can't get right now.
If they aren't taken by now, I'll take the AN

Good to see Alamaze coming back!
Interested in DE or BL. Glad to see Alamaze back on track.
Pages: 1 2 3