Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game 5641 Cold Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DU-All, as normal the DU kingdom has food available for sale
(12-05-2022, 06:00 PM)Strylian Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2022, 04:19 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: [ -> ]EM-All I have 100K food available this turn. Let me know

R

IL —> EM we will buy it from you. I am placing the order

All set

R
(12-05-2022, 09:43 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2022, 04:19 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: [ -> ]EM-All I have 100K food available this turn. Let me know

R

All set

R

While I am tempted to sit back and enjoy the hijinks, I feel obligated to inform you that the king you are speaking to is apparently suffering from what people in my area call "swingin' in the head". He is the DW in this game, not the IL.
(12-06-2022, 02:50 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]

R

All set

R

While I am tempted to sit back and enjoy the hijinks, I feel obligated to inform you that the king you are speaking to is apparently suffering from what people in my area call "swingin' in the head". He is the DW in this game, not the IL.

My bad. I will still make the purchase as the DW however. I have entered the order.
(12-06-2022, 02:50 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]

R

All set

R

Dupont,

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

R
FT-DE: Did you order your garbage scows in The Sorrows onto sea patrol for some reason or have my ship captains gone crazy again? If you are patrolling, I would gently suggest you don't do that. We're here to make money, not fight, but I had a problem in another game where my FT fleets went rouge and I'm trying to determine if that's happening again.
(12-07-2022, 04:47 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]FT-DE: Did you order your garbage scows in The Sorrows onto sea patrol for some reason or have my ship captains gone crazy again? If you are patrolling, I would gently suggest you don't do that. We're here to make money, not fight, but I had a problem in another game where my FT fleets went rouge and I'm trying to determine if that's happening again.

Definitely rogue and programming. My ships have been peacefully trading since this campaign began. I was sad to see so many sink below the ocean waves. I am guessing either you just started trading or moved a route or something? Anyway, I am removing my trading orders for now. I was also in that other game and actually sank some of your ships in that one. Again, just peacefully trading.
DE - LY

As you can see, I have already dispossessed the RD of all holdings in Mythgar, though he has moved some emissaries to the area I need to go ahead and capture. So, this area is secure. I am hopeful that you are moving back to where your battle is rather than adding a new contestant to your battles. Please let me know.
(12-07-2022, 05:21 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2022, 04:47 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]FT-DE: Did you order your garbage scows in The Sorrows onto sea patrol for some reason or have my ship captains gone crazy again? If you are patrolling, I would gently suggest you don't do that. We're here to make money, not fight, but I had a problem in another game where my FT fleets went rouge and I'm trying to determine if that's happening again.

Definitely rogue and programming. My ships have been peacefully trading since this campaign began. I was sad to see so many sink below the ocean waves. I am guessing either you just started trading or moved a route or something? Anyway, I am removing my trading orders for now. I was also in that other game and actually sank some of your ships in that one. Again, just peacefully trading.
We have been trading on The Sorrows for several turns without incident, now. It's a standing order so I have not changed the route or anything. I'll have to bring this to the attention of the Powers that Be - there's obviously a programing flaw, here.
EM-All 100K food available

R
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13