Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: 5635 Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Rulers in this Campaign:
        Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                   Ruled By

FT    The Crown Islands(1)    The Expanse of the Free Traders                Vball Michael
         LY    Darkover(2)             The Vile Culture of the Lycans                 Blackstaff
         DU    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Domain of the Great Druid                  Runigruth
         IL    Krynn(4)                The Sphere of the Illusionist                  Strylian
         AM    Triumvia(5)             The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             Windstar
         DW    Zanthia(6)              The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains             Zarashand
         DK    Nyvaria(7)              The Everlasting Night of the Deathknights      Lord Garth
         GI    The Sword Coast(8)      The Giants Above The Trembling Ground          Canticar
         DA    Pellinor(9)             The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Drogo
         EM    Zamora(10)              The Chaotic Planes of the Elementalist         Eregnon the Black
         FO    Mythgar(11)             The Lost Assembly of the Forgotten             DuPont
         RD    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Harry O
GI => DW as you know I found your Village in the Sword Coast last turn. I would normally ask you to double tax this village on turn 4. This gives you double the gold output and turns the village neutral so I can take it with an emmie. Considering that you will go into the winter season on turns 5,6, and 7, you might value that pop center. That village is in the south and will have normal production during those turns.

Judge your economics, if that village is of value I will delay taking it until turn 7, after production. But I ask for a gold payment of 18,000 to compensate for the delayed production. This is the value I would get from the village if I sold the food production at 3 food to 1 gold. I believe the Dwarves are rich but might be food challenged. You could also try to buy food at a 2 food for 1 gold rate. This is normally available from players on the forum.

Let me know how you would like to proceed.
IL => Em Master Elementalist. You have found my humble village in the sands of Zamora. It is not a very good village, and I believe I will double-tax it and abandon it this turn. We are leaving it to you and your mighty elementals. Please be sure to feed Jake. He has been a good dog. Also, we have found a town of yours in our area of influence. It seems to need repairs, but it does have a good coffee shop. We will be visiting the said coffee shop on turn 5. We think It will be a great place to host Friday night Illusions, an illusionary adult puppet show. It is so much fun. We all eat mushrooms and watch the pretty colors.

IL=> DW Master Dwarf. We can hear the mountains of Zanthia proclaim your name as the master of Zanthia. We do not contend this, and yet with the death of my Great Aunt, who was a half Dwarf, it seems we inherited a lovely little town in the foothills of the mountain. However, being the weakest of mages with magic, this is only illusionary. We cannot compete with your hammers. We will double tax and abandon the property this turn. Please feed Jake's litter mate, Jackie. She is also a good dog.

IL=> FT We have noticed a quaint little village within our borders that will be the perfect spot for our dog breeding program. We will come for it in a while. It is not a priority. Feel free to keep it for two more turns, then tax it if you like.

IL=> All It is good to meet all our neighbors, and we would like to say that if you see strange lights in the sky, that is just us rehearsing our newest show. It should be ready by the 10th season. It is called Aurora Borealis and is a night of trippy lights, and it comes with a free dinner. Mushroom Salad will be the main course.
DW => GI It would be most welcome to double tax the village on turn 7 and pay the 18000 gold. I can make the transfer on turn 5 if this is agreeable.
(10-17-2022, 02:14 PM)Zar@shand Wrote: [ -> ]DW => GI It would be most welcome to double tax the village on turn 7 and pay the 18000 gold. I can make the transfer on turn 5 if this is agreeable.

GI => DW these are acceptable terms. I will sell you 1 food for 18k gold on turn 5 and on turn 7 I will take the village with an emmie.  This happens after production.
GI => FO I will move a group to your town in the Sword Coast on turn 5. You might want to move out any emmies you have there and double tax on turn 5 if you like.
(10-17-2022, 04:52 PM)gkmetty Wrote: [ -> ]GI => FO I will move a group to your town in the Sword Coast on turn 5. You might want to move out any emmies you have there and double tax on turn 5 if you like.

I will impose crippling taxes on the town on Turn 5.
(10-17-2022, 01:31 PM)Strylian Wrote: [ -> ]IL=> DW Master Dwarf. We can hear the mountains of Zanthia proclaim your name as the master of Zanthia. We do not contend this, and yet with the death of my Great Aunt, who was a half Dwarf, it seems we inherited a lovely little town in the foothills of the mountain. However, being the weakest of mages with magic, this is only illusionary. We cannot compete with your hammers. We will double tax and abandon the property this turn. Please feed Jake's litter mate, Jackie. She is also a good dog.

DW => IL Many thanks, we will endeavour to return this town to the Dwarven fold.
Free Traders

I leave my village this turn you have.
FT - IL
If I read this correctly, I will keep my village this turn and will tax it on turn 6.

FT - LY
Ok, message received. And I already turned my town neutral in your territory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19