Alamaze - New

Full Version: Zombs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

uncledarkside2

I have a zombie brigade for the first time.
Just had a battle and they did not reproduce zombies from the dead of the enemy.  I destroyed an enemy brigade.  As it is halloween season, I was looking forward to adding more brigades of zombies, but now my party is going to suck.  
Do zombies always create more zombies, or just sometimes?
(10-16-2021, 10:04 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a zombie brigade for the first time.
Just had a battle and they did not reproduce zombies from the dead of the enemy.  I destroyed an enemy brigade.  As it is halloween season, I was looking forward to adding more brigades of zombies, but now my party is going to suck.  
Do zombies always create more zombies, or just sometimes?

I think it's a ratio.  1 for every 2 destroyed so you have to destroy at least 2 and group battles only, not pop centers.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong as I have not had zombies in a very long time.
Change 2 killed enemy brigades into 1 zombie brigade on victory, requires at least 2 zombie brigades to activate.

uncledarkside2

(10-16-2021, 12:40 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]Change 2 killed enemy brigades into 1 zombie brigade on victory, requires at least 2 zombie brigades to activate.

It would be nice if that was written in the spell description.  Where did u find that?
Thanks
Emailed you
Zombies are not worth the trouble. Brainless, even. They don't arise from PC battle at the rate they should. And they start at green (eeeww), even worse.