Alamaze - New

Full Version: Always and Again - Steel!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ten, ten, the Bible ten. (Yeah, you don't get that)
Like Gale Sayers, I am 3rd.
(08-11-2021, 04:31 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Always and Again - Steel!

Such craftsmanship!  Crafted 37 years ago, and stained with the blood of thousands, yet it shines as new.  This is indeed fine steel.   

There shall always be Steel.  No restrictions except one ally max and no trades lasting beyond three turns with the same kingdom - no renewing trades between the same two kingdoms without at least a season break between.  Every turn forum only diplomacy.

Pick your poison (draft position) here.  

I will be off to settle a matter in Asgard for the next several days, so carry on without me.   Don't break anything other than the usual.  Don't forget to the feed Cerberus (careful).  Carry on.

Cerberus and Asguard? I think you're mixing your metaphors. Or mythaphors. Whatever.
3 more, yes?

1.) Brekk
2.)
3.) Eregnon
4.) Ruingurth
5.) Rellgar
6.) PTriley
7.) Flevis
8.) Wookie Panz
9.) Keeope
10.) DuPont
11.)
12.)
(08-13-2021, 01:14 AM)Eregnon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 04:31 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Always and Again - Steel!

Such craftsmanship!  Crafted 37 years ago, and stained with the blood of thousands, yet it shines as new.  This is indeed fine steel.   

There shall always be Steel.  No restrictions except one ally max and no trades lasting beyond three turns with the same kingdom - no renewing trades between the same two kingdoms without at least a season break between.  Every turn forum only diplomacy.

Pick your poison (draft position) here.  

I will be off to settle a matter in Asgard for the next several days, so carry on without me.   Don't break anything other than the usual.  Don't forget to the feed Cerberus (careful).  Carry on.

Cerberus and Asguard? I think you're mixing your metaphors. Or mythaphors. Whatever.
Multiverse - hither and fro kind of thing.
Ill take 2nd spot
1.) Brekk
2.) CosmicWizard
3.) Eregnon
4.) Ruingurth
5.) Rellgar
6.) PTriley
7.) Flevis
8.) Wookie Panz
9.) Keeope
10.) DuPont
11.) Vballmichael
12.)
We could start bidding while we wait for last spot?
(08-14-2021, 07:39 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]We could start bidding while we wait for last spot?

I bid 2 hearts.
1.) Brekk
2.) CosmicWizard
3.) Eregnon
4.) Ruingurth
5.) Rellgar
6.)
7.) Flevis
8.) Wookie Panz
9.) Keeope
10.) DuPont
11.) Vballmichael