Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: New confederation game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ok so if I understand we settled on these combinations;:

Crown/Darkover
Diamond/Nyvaria
Untamed/Pellinor
Mythgar/Zamora
Sword/Krynn
Triumvia/Zanthia

I will take Nyvaria / Diamond
ST is up

Windstar - 6
Painted - 5
Brekk - 1
ST - 2
DuPont - 4
Pine - 3
As for the kingdom draft, I would like to see 12 slots, going from 1 to 12, and then the person who is up first would select two slots on the list, starting from the last person to draft regions. Ideas?
(06-04-2021, 11:20 AM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]As for the kingdom draft, I would like to see 12 slots, going from 1 to 12, and then the person who is up first would select two slots on the list, starting from the last person to draft regions. Ideas?
Well, I was just assuming that the order would reverse and people would select their two kingdoms in the opposite way that the regions were selected.
Agree with dupoint otherwise you give huge advantage to me for instance with first draft and an opportunity to chose a kingdom and regions before others if I am understanding you correctly.
That said I hold no real strong opinion either way.
So I would be able to choose my kingdoms first since I am going last? If I am right, sounds good.
(06-04-2021, 11:42 AM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]So I would be able to choose my kingdoms first since I am going last? If I am right, sounds good.

Yes, exactly, which makes up for you getting stuck with the last regions.
ST is up?  Whaaa?  I wasn't volunteering to play I was just giving my two cents...

Sheesh, fine, I'll take crown and darkover... but please someone jump in here and take my place.
(06-04-2021, 10:25 AM)Brekk Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so if I understand we settled on these combinations;:

Crown/Darkover
Diamond/Nyvaria
Untamed/Pellinor
Mythgar/Zamora
Sword/Krynn
Triumvia/Zanthia

Windstar - 6
Painted - 5
Brekk - 1 Nyvaria/Diamond
ST - 2 Crown/Darkover
DuPont - 4
Pine - 3 Triumvia/zanthia