Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Unusual Sightings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m curious...   What is the consensus about poaching US in another kingdoms region?   My own opinion is this:  

If someone starts in my region with a pop, and they are moving a group out and located it, it’s fair game.   If someone has a short name, from kingdom set up, I am more than cool with them grabbing it at their leisure, with a little communication with me about it.   

But I might make it an issue with those who just come in to grab it early in a game, however there are some kingdoms and players that I might give a pass to, due to their nature.   And anything left on the ground after say T10 or 11, should be fair game?

I was just curious what others think and do. Smile
Good question. When someone has asked me, in the past, to collect something in my region and offered something in exchange, I usually am more than happy to let them retrieve the artifact.

When I find something and go get it, I feel like I am stealing it, and expect a less than friendly reaction. Often, I'll do that with invisible groups.

So its fine- go into another kingdom's region to get booty, but unless you offer something in return, I'd expect a negative to hostile reaction.
All is fair in Love and Alamaze.
(04-14-2021, 10:20 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: [ -> ]All is fair in Love and Alamaze.

Holy crap we agree!!
(04-15-2021, 12:09 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Holy crap we agree!!

Hahaha   Of course it’s all good, it’s a game.   But what is your response to it?  Lol
(04-15-2021, 07:12 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha   Of course it’s all good, it’s a game.   But what is your response to it?  Lol

I don't think anyone is automatically "entitled" to something because the vagaries of game creation plopped it in their region. I think odds of them getting it are better, but not a guarantee.

Holy crap we agree!!

Thirded
(04-15-2021, 12:44 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: [ -> ]

Holy crap we agree!!

Thirded

Holy crap WE agree!!
Smeagol will swear on the Precious!