Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5542 Spring Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Mr. Ranger!! I saw that your person was trying to get home this month. We left the doors unlocked, but he said that the buffet here was better than what he gets at home. Anyways, he's not under guard (who would do that?!) so you can continue to try to persuade him to put the mutton down and head your way.

Unfortunately, I'm using my last order to get some vital vegan vittles, so can't order a trade. I'd say maybe next turn, but I'm a mover and a shaker and if I shake it more than twice it's playing with it and that's bad so I have to shake less and do more of a dab. It's messy, but effective. If I have the orders, great. If not, he's welcome to leave at any time.
I feel like I'm not doing enough to help the HA win.  Is there anything I can do?
(05-25-2021, 10:57 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I'm not doing enough to help the HA win.  Is there anything I can do?

You cheer louder than most for the Halflings, and that's enough. No interference needed. Unless you want to send over more food!
Orders are in:

50/100 -- DE (extra cactus)
50/100 -- HA (hold the hummus)

Pleasure doing business with you, Gentlemen.
Lord GARTH-

My apologies. I didn't know the order was confirmed.

I will throw in an extra $5k gold to compensate for the wasted order. This turn 55k gold 100k food.

Deal?

DE
Du - De

I was wondering what happened. All the little druids were so upset after traveling far and wide to get the best cactus for everybody's favorite Demon Prince ... Only to have the shipment sent back. Let's try again this turn .. 55/100 works .. and I'll use the extra 5 to give the little druids an office party to perk up morale.
(05-28-2021, 01:19 AM)Lord Garth Wrote: [ -> ]Du - De

I was wondering what happened.  All the little druids were so upset after traveling far and wide to get the best cactus for everybody's favorite Demon Prince ... Only to have the shipment sent back.   Let's try again this turn .. 55/100 works .. and I'll use the extra 5 to give the little druids an office party to perk up morale.

confirmed
Mr. Ranger!! It seems my turn to return the favor. Allow me to excuse myself and leave you to it! I think it would be in all of our bestestest interests!!

Also did you want your prince back? Free to a good home!! My cousin keeps eyeballing him and I'm not sure he's safe here anymore.
RA-->HA

I would like to arrange for the return of my Princess, if you have her.

Please leave the AT to me, as I left the AN to you.
(05-28-2021, 06:28 PM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]RA-->HA

I would like to arrange for the return of my Princess, if you have her.

Please leave the AT to me, as I left the AN to you.

Understood and agreed! Is it permissible to private message you the name of your emissary?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12