Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5472 Steel No Fly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(06-28-2020, 08:38 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ](WA) Anyone have a artifact I can rent or borrow? In all of my years of Alamaze my region had the worst unusual encounters I've ever seen. 2 Fine sightings and one of them was the stupid Diamond. So I'm still 1 artifact short of my ESO. I would obviously be much obliged to you.

Thanks

AM - WA  I have an Oracle of the Old Gods laying around somewhere, that I think we can part with, if it interests you, and the price is right that is. We girlz don't really put much trust in old farts "oracles"...

Acererak

(06-28-2020, 08:52 PM)Dwellomir Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2020, 08:38 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ](WA) Anyone have a artifact I can rent or borrow? In all of my years of Alamaze my region had the worst unusual encounters I've ever seen. 2 Fine sightings and one of them was the stupid Diamond. So I'm still 1 artifact short of my ESO. I would obviously be much obliged to you.

Thanks

AM - WA  I have an Oracle of the Old Gods laying around somewhere, that I think we can part with, if it interests you, and the price is right that is. We girlz don't really put much trust in old farts "oracles"...

WA-AM: Yep, I'm interested in borrowing it. How about 20,000 gold to borrow for a couple turns then give it back for 10,000- thus you get 10,000 gold for issuing a couple of orders. Or I can keep it for 20,000?

Thanks

Your oracle fart too? Me thought just bad luck and too much hummus. Why hummus? Why oracles no like bacon and eggs?

Thanks

Ah hem, its proper name is The Legendary Stupid Diamond of the Diamond Coast.  A very sparkly trinket, held in high esteem.  But, quickly exchanged for gold so doesn't count as an artifact.
(06-23-2020, 02:48 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2020, 02:35 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2020, 02:22 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]Like Rep. Hank Johnson, I am concerned about a certain small island that has too many troops on it and that it might well capsize.

Yeah, I am just embarrassed to say I am unfamiliar with the physics on that.  So it's like a boat or small plane, where you don't want too many people on an island in the same place?  You need to balance the weight out?  It's like social distancing, right?
Well, let's say you had a settlement in the middle of an island and various armies showed up. Now if they were all on one side, attacking the gate or something, said island might easily tip over. Better to have them spread out, yes? Or perhaps not have quite so many troops on the island?

So it's your island?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5kNHiGIKGQ
(06-28-2020, 09:05 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

WA-AM: Yep, I'm interested in borrowing it. How about 20,000 gold to borrow for a couple turns then give it back for 10,000- thus you get 10,000 gold for issuing a couple of orders. Or I can keep it for 20,000?

20.000 gold and you keep it sounds good. So trade this turn then, 20k G for the Old Fart Oracle?
(06-28-2020, 10:33 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Your oracle fart too? Me thought just bad luck and too much hummus. Why hummus? Why oracles no like bacon and eggs?

God knows? Or, actually, the Old Gods seems to know... Think it has something to do with them Old Farts no likey-likey chickens and pigs?

Acererak

(06-29-2020, 03:21 AM)Hey Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Ah hem, its proper name is The Legendary Stupid Diamond of the Diamond Coast.  A very sparkly trinket, held in high esteem.  But, quickly exchanged for gold so doesn't count as an artifact.

Ha. Yes, my bad.

Acererak

(06-29-2020, 06:56 AM)Dwellomir Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2020, 09:05 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

20.000 gold and you keep it sounds good. So trade this turn then, 20k G for the Old Fart Oracle?
(WA) Next turn alright? I'm all out of orders and they are in.
(06-29-2020, 11:32 AM)jonchanson Wrote: [ -> ]NE-AM
I look forward to adding your troops to my army.

AM-NE
Hey, we are simple Amazonian warriors, no magic hootchie-cootchie now. Pretty please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15