Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5462 Early drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are we still doing standby positions?
Only turn 13, and apparently the DA has dropped even while owning a region with Tight Control.
Can we fill that rather than creating a void from a precipitous drop?
Ok, I'm game
Same I'm game as well
I actually emailed support. Smile That was me, being really dumb and entering the wrong game number. My preference would be to get the spot back, but if not it should go to someone... It's in great shape.
Back in! Ry Vor spared my blushes...
Sweet. Thanks for fixing that. And try to avoid stupidity in the future.
No promises. I used up all my brain power celebrating my crap sorcerers and lamenting my dwarves.
Congratz to the Painted Man, and thanks everybody else as well for making this my first "real" Alamaze game really enjoyable. I was 1 turn too late to Stormgate to try to still mix things up... Wink

Have a good one, and see you in the future (and with some of you in ongoing) games!

/D
(07-23-2020, 01:27 PM)Dwellomir Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz to the Painted Man, and thanks everybody else as well for making this my first "real" Alamaze game really enjoyable. I was 1 turn too late to Stormgate to try to still mix things up... Wink

Have a good one, and see you in the future (and with some of you in ongoing) games!

/D

"Mix things up" is an understatement with that group. Wow!
Nice win Painted. I tried to give you a challenge. A well earned Victory. I'm curious if you was opposed by anyone else?
Pages: 1 2