Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Snack of Choice During Lockdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not going to sweets here.  Thinking crackers....

So, Ritz, Triscuits or Wheat Thins, or Club?  Obviously a criteria is the cracker has to go with salami (duh), and at least one kind of cheese.

These are the questions of our time, here in May, 2020. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVHNwBbkSj4
(05-05-2020, 08:37 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not going to sweets here.  Thinking crackers....

So, Ritz, Triscuits or Wheat Thins, or Club?  Obviously a criteria is the cracker has to go with salami (duh), and at least one kind of cheese.

My Fitbit gave me 800 steps just for watching that video.
(05-05-2020, 11:50 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2020, 08:37 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not going to sweets here.  Thinking crackers....

I think that Painted guy would prefer..............wait for it.................a.................SaMMMMMMMich!    I'm not sure if I put in enough M's?
(05-06-2020, 05:30 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2020, 11:50 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that Painted guy would prefer..............wait for it.................a.................SaMMMMMMMich!    I'm not sure if I put in enough M's?

Ry Vor asked about crackers, good sir. Personally I'm not a crackers guy, though. Chips and salsa or guacamole for me.
Also not much for crackers.  I like honey bbq flavored corn chip twists with mild cheddar cheese dip.  I know its disgusting... same as how I feel after I eat half a bag of them.
Hey, I'm pretty much from Texas, so I know all about salsa, guoc and chips.  Not to mention carnitas. 

But when I have my more civilized visitors, you kind of want to have crackers, cheese and probably salami or pastromi.  Along with a choice of appropriate beverages.  I realize Red Dragons and Gnomes don't know what I am talking about.
(05-06-2020, 10:46 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm pretty much from Texas, so I know all about salsa, guoc and chips.  Not to mention carnitas. 

But when I have my more civilized visitors, you kind of want to have crackers, cheese and probably salami or pastromi.  Along with a choice of appropriate beverages.  I realize Red Dragons and Gnomes don't know what I am talking about.

"Civilized" is relative.
(05-06-2020, 10:48 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2020, 10:46 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm pretty much from Texas, so I know all about salsa, guoc and chips.  Not to mention carnitas. 

"Civilized" is relative.

Just playing.  Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, someone (named David Gilmore) once said. 

I have been asked a couple times not to make political commentary, else wise I would give my opinion on this shutdown.  It's not hurting Alamaze, but it is certainly hurting at least 30 million.
I've been getting into aged cheddar. Yes, not only spoiled congealed milk, but time worn, as well.
(05-07-2020, 08:52 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]I've been getting into aged cheddar. Yes, not only spoiled congealed milk, but time worn, as well.

You know how to whet the appetite.   Smile