Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5460 Smack Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
GN-AT: Frankly, it's not worth canceling the standing order. My Gnomish garbage scows will have to take their chances.

GN-IL/RA: With regard Darkover, I don't see things as any sort of long-term alliance so much as a temporary cease-fire. I really have no further need for more pop centers there and I assume the RA has other fish to fry. If he is in a position later to try and recover the region, I would hardly consider it any sort of deal-breaking.
AT-NE
No more food, mirite?
AT-All

Call to arms- GN moves on Crown and Stormgate to get 4. Interestingly enough, it appears IL is making the same move in Triumvia and Stormgate. There can be only one?
(05-23-2020, 07:59 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]AT-All

Call to arms- GN moves on Crown and Stormgate to get 4. Interestingly enough, it appears IL is making the same move in Triumvia and Stormgate. There can be only one?

Technically there can be two, I think.
(05-23-2020, 08:15 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2020, 07:59 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]AT-All

Technically there can be two, I think.

Not in this case as we cannot both own Stormgate Smile.

IL - GN
I am glad that we both kept our agreement but saddened that we both had the idea to move on Stormgate this turn. If only you had waited one more turn.... Oh well, I guess you are thinking that it would have been nice if I had waited one more turn. It is an honor to have such a worthy foe. How about I give you 100,000 gold and you walk away? No? I didn't think so. Your army group is massive and impressive and scary, so I will bless the souls of my soon-to-be-dead troops and hope that their sacrifice is just enough to keep you from taking Stormgate. Maybe their honorable deaths will give someone time to stop you elsewhere. I guess we shall see.
Still getting the hang of this. How long a truce is acceptable? Thanks.
(05-23-2020, 09:16 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]Still getting the hang of this. How long a truce is acceptable? Thanks.

One season (3 turns).
(05-23-2020, 10:24 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2020, 09:16 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]Still getting the hang of this. How long a truce is acceptable? Thanks.

One season (3 turns).

Thanks
AT-RA
3 turn truce? You can take villages in Darkover back. We hold elsewhere as owned now. You ransom back my top two prisoners in alphabetical order the next two turns at 5k gold each. This latter is obviously necessary for our call to arms
Let me know.
AT
Well, I was certainly skittish about attacking during a 'talking turn'. But I was afraid to wait one more turn. Looks like I made the right choice. Now we'll have to see if I have covered enough bases of if I am about to get smacked down hard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15