Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game 5434 Ballz of Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Acererak

(05-01-2020, 07:13 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 06:44 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 06:29 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 04:25 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 11:22 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: [ -> ]IL - all  Once again it is a speaking turn and there are changes in the land.
IL - UN   My bounty spells took one more turn than expected as the wizard once set the scroll on fire with ashes from his pipe.  And that's after I warned him about smoking that wacky weed!   As you no doubt have noted the sneaky AT launched a well planned political assault on Sword coast.  He has taken most of my holdings and your village too.  You are more than welcome to operate in the area and here are some potential targets for you all belonging to AT:
Princess CY -@ WB
Princess ME @ VG
Princess AT @ QH
Countess AJ @ UI
Baroness AP @ VH  

IL - AN   That was a most timely attack you have launched on AT who it seems is now our mutual enemy.  Well done sir. 

IL - AT   I am ashamed to admit that you caught our leader sitting on the wrong throne and he had his pants down around his knees.  Your mentor, playing the sturdy DW in this one, has taught you well.  Your attack was well planned and it seems leaving you at peace for all these turns and largely unwatched was a error in our judgment.

IL - DW  Your understudy has quickly become a worthy opponent.  Here we were watching you when we should have been watching your student.

(AN) 

AN- IL : We have just been studying our scrolls and trimming our beards here in fair Krynn. Seems that the hair from our beards needed more space so we expanded a tiny bit. Would you happen to know where the AT military currently is located? I would like to have a fair greeting for them when they arrive. 

AN- AT: Seems you were busy being naughty and attacking the nice IL. I'm happy to break off my nice old men that are wandering around your region at current status quo if you like. Or I can take the whole thing. Your choice.

AT - AN, Fine with me as long as you define status quo. Items held as of the end of the 13 month?

AN- AT - Yes. I keep what I have and take no more.

Acceptable

Agreed.
(05-01-2020, 06:21 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 11:22 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: [ -> ]IL - all  Once again it is a speaking turn and there are changes in the land.
IL - UN   My bounty spells took one more turn than expected as the wizard once set the scroll on fire with ashes from his pipe.  And that's after I warned him about smoking that wacky weed!   As you no doubt have noted the sneaky AT launched a well planned political assault on Sword coast.  He has taken most of my holdings and your village too.  You are more than welcome to operate in the area and here are some potential targets for you all belonging to AT:
Princess CY -@ WB
Princess ME @ VG
Princess AT @ QH
Countess AJ @ UI
Baroness AP @ VH  

IL - AN   That was a most timely attack you have launched on AT who it seems is now our mutual enemy.  Well done sir. 

IL - AT   I am ashamed to admit that you caught our leader sitting on the wrong throne and he had his pants down around his knees.  Your mentor, playing the sturdy DW in this one, has taught you well.  Your attack was well planned and it seems leaving you at peace for all these turns and largely unwatched was a error in our judgment.

IL - DW  Your understudy has quickly become a worthy opponent.  Here we were watching you when we should have been watching your student.

AT - IL 

Tis a shame you resorted to public humiliation of my emissaries in open forum to the thief no less. If it provides you comfort, AN is looking for my doorstep at what appeared to be simultaneous to my endeavour. Good day.

I prefer “lifter of unwanted items” to the term thief.
(05-01-2020, 03:02 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]DE-RA:
Olá. Sou eu, o sofredor
Na verdade, eu só quero te dar muita felicidade
Alô! Olá jóia! Sou eu de novo! O Picasso!
Mas não me faças num fanico.
Eu não sou um maçarico!

DE-HA: I know you are lusting after my bean fields!

HA - DE.  What is this.  We halflings have done nothing.  We do wish we could get some grow more spells that everyone one else seems to be casting.   We like pies better than beans anyway.  Do you have a good bean pie recipe?
(05-02-2020, 10:03 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2020, 06:21 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote: [ -> ]
Princess CY -@ WB
Princess ME @ VG
Princess AT @ QH
Countess AJ @ UI
Baroness AP @ VH  

AT - IL 

Tis a shame you resorted to public humiliation of my emissaries in open forum to the thief no less. If it provides you comfort, AN is looking for my doorstep at what appeared to be simultaneous to my endeavour. Good day.

I prefer “lifter of unwanted items” to the term thief.

- Duly noted kind sir
Mister Warlock, we be here for th' sammiches!
(05-04-2020, 08:13 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]Mister Warlock, we be here for th' sammiches!

AT-DW

I see your busy looking for food - and I hope Warlocks have what you need. 

I may have a group wander in your region to recruit some figures from the wild, hoping that's permissible. Not sure which region, and not sure when.. but looking for some acceptance in case your locals spot us in the distance.
(05-04-2020, 10:23 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2020, 08:13 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]Mister Warlock, we be here for th' sammiches!

AT-DW

I see your busy looking for food - and I hope Warlocks have what you need. 

I may have a group wander in your region to recruit some figures from the wild, hoping that's permissible. Not sure which region, and not sure when.. but looking for some acceptance in case your locals spot us in the distance.

If ye land at any of our holdings, 'tis war. Other than that, come fer the recruitin' and stay for the Warlock women! T'be sure, though, 'tis tough to tell the men and ladyfolk apart. Grown men should ne'er wear robes, ffs. Or socks n' sandals. 

Iffin ye happen t' have spare food, do be lettin us know. That goes fer to whole lot of ye. Including the Warlock.
Olá. Sou eu, o sofredor
Eu não sou um maçarico!

RA - DE

Here is my court translaters have suggested your messenger is saying to me.  We slit their throat and dumped their carcass into the sewers behind camp as they spoke nothing but gibberish.  Hire a new messenger next time.
Hello. It's me, the sufferer
In fact, I just want to give you a lot of happiness
Hello! Hello jewel! It's me again! Picasso!
But don't make me a fanatic.
I'm not a blowtorch!
(05-04-2020, 11:45 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: [ -> ]
Olá. Sou eu, o sofredor
Eu não sou um maçarico!

RA - DE

Here is my court translaters have suggested your messenger is saying to me.  We slit their throat and dumped their carcass into the sewers behind camp as they spoke nothing but gibberish.  Hire a new messenger next time.
I'm not a blowtorch!

Yer ma's a blowtorch!
(05-04-2020, 11:45 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: [ -> ]
Olá. Sou eu, o sofredor
Eu não sou um maçarico!

RA - DE

I'm not a blowtorch!
Alas, they were trained bards, there to serenade you!
https://youtu.be/KdL0NZGFwws?t=30
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13