Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5424 Men Of Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Limited diplomacy game. Diplomacy is a forum only on late-season turns. I.E.. Late Summer, Late Winter, Late Spring, and Late Fall.
Trades allowed if posted on boards and negotiated during a diplomacy turn.

Smack talk allowed at any time.

Victory - Normal - Rex (Control 4+ Regions), Usurper (Control 3+ And Substantial Or Better In 2+), Lion's Share (Most Status Points At End)

Let the Games Begin!
Strylian you do know the Men of Steel is a male strip club in New Zealand, right?   Not that I have been there mind you.
(03-16-2020, 06:38 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: [ -> ]Strylian you do know the Men of Steel is a male strip club in New Zealand, right?   Not that I have been there mind you.

I hear they have a great mini wiener hot bar. How was it Brek?
GN to All

Good luck all ... enjoy the game. I see we are off to a brilliant start on turn 0 ... male strippers and mini wiener hot bars are our first opening lines. Smile

HabeusCorpus
It is well known that Gnomes do not need to frequent the mini wiener bars.
(03-16-2020, 10:12 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: [ -> ]It is well known that Gnomes do not need to frequent the mini wiener bars.

BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE THEIR OWN.

HA HA HA.

-DRAGON
GN to RD

My Dragon friend, if we were to compare "notes" I think you would be humbled.

HabeusCorpus
(03-16-2020, 11:53 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: [ -> ]GN to RD

HabeusCorpus

That's right! Take no crap from the big red meanies.
UN - All stay tuned for the communications turns for deals and steals from your sometimes friendly agent of death and deception.

I,m not too sure about that mini - weiner bar but I can boast of a foot long dagger!
(03-16-2020, 11:53 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: [ -> ]GN to RD

HabeusCorpus

WHAT DO YOU CALL A GNOME THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS PLACE?

DEAD.

HA HA.

- DRAGON
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20