Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
RD-ALL
anyone have food for sale or trade. in any amounts. all offers considered.
(04-02-2020, 03:06 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: [ -> ]RD-ALL

Mr. Dragon!  Have you ever come to the right place!  We have food available for you sir!  As much as you want, and for Large size orders we can offer it (a tiny bit) below cost!!  We can sell food all day at Hobbit! (inc) 100,000 food for 66,666 gold but NOW in an amazing new offer available ONLY to you (not really, anyone can have it) we will sell it to YOU sir for only 65,000 gold, packed and shipped directly to you!

We are also taking orders for the next 3 months!  Set up a 3-month recurring trade order and save BIG! (not really that big)  We will knock off another 1000 gold per month!

Don't miss this limited time offer! (not really, we'll be doing this all game long).  Satisfaction guaranteed! (no substitutions, void where prohibited)
(04-02-2020, 10:26 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2020, 03:06 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: [ -> ]RD-ALL

Mr. Dragon!  Have you ever come to the right place!  We have food available for you sir!  As much as you want, and for Large size orders we can offer it (a tiny bit) below cost!!  We can sell food all day at Hobbit! (inc) 100,000 food for 66,666 gold but NOW in an amazing new offer available ONLY to you (not really, anyone can have it) we will sell it to YOU sir for only 65,000 gold, packed and shipped directly to you!

We are also taking orders for the next 3 months!  Set up a 3-month recurring trade order and save BIG! (not really that big)  We will knock off another 1000 gold per month!

Don't miss this limited time offer! (not really, we'll be doing this all game long).  Satisfaction guaranteed! (no substitutions, void where prohibited)

Love it
jut checking but you know you can issue multiple 100k food for 66666 orders
(04-02-2020, 02:31 PM)Draugr Wrote: [ -> ]jut checking but you know you can issue multiple 100k food for 66666 orders

I wasn't 100% sure, but I assumed so, definitely good to know.
RD-ALL
will be needing food....next turn...50k can offer 32999 for this trade
(04-04-2020, 01:08 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: [ -> ]RD-ALL
will be needing food....next turn...50k  can offer 32999  for this trade

I think if you can get to 33,001, you can get it.

50k?...   50k!   Would you like a glass of water with that side salad Mr. Dragon?  I thought Dragons ate FOOD!  How do you fly around breathing fire all day while only eating such morsels?  And what about THIS turn?  I suppose you'll be dining on black dragon carcasses?  That's no way to live!

You are really passing up a sweet deal here...

FINE, fine, fine, 50k food NEXT turn for.... and lets call it 33k shall we?  I don't like to carry pennies around with me  

(pffft….stupid dragons I swear to god I'm gonna have to go down there and slap them silly.  Darned dragons on a diet, wasting my time.)
(04-04-2020, 01:36 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote: [ -> ]

50k?...   50k!   Would you like a glass of water with that side salad Mr. Dragon?  I thought Dragons ate FOOD!  How do you fly around breathing fire all day while only eating such morsels?  And what about THIS turn?  I suppose you'll be dining on black dragon carcasses?  That's no way to live!

You are really passing up a sweet deal here...

FINE, fine, fine, 50k food NEXT turn for.... and lets call it 33k shall we?  I don't like to carry pennies around with me  

(pffft….stupid dragons I swear to god I'm gonna have to go down there and slap them silly.  Darned dragons on a diet, wasting my time.)

yes 33k oh halflingstien
RD-HA
can we do this order, next turn and the turn after as well same amounts? And them BL carcasses don't taste so well, seems they POOP themselves before our battles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16