Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5349 Fast Steel, One ally outside Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Figured I would create a thread for this game for forum communications.

48hr turn around game.   Everyone should hit ready when orders are completed

Forum only comunication except for one ally outside of game.  Ally must be declared by both sides prior to communicating out side the game.   

No NAP or other allies.
Single white Halfling looking for companionship.

Enjoys:
Walks on the beaches of Zamora
A good sammich
A being (bipeds preferred, will accept a quadruped with potential) with a sense of humor
Trade opportunities
Love and kindness

Turn offs:
Warmongering
Lack of sammiches
Short jokes
DuPont

I can be reached here for the time being but, who knows, maybe we can spark something special and get that "not on the forum" communication going.
LI- RD. Hey big red,  I have a pc in your area where some of our scally cousins reside.   We would like to continue their residence for the time being.
LI- all.  If you have any rentals in Sword Coast. you should contact your friendly Lizard realtor or your property may be subleased.
BL - LI / I have a PC in your region that I am open to discussions on. Let me know if I can keep it out of good faith, or if we need to talk about other options.

BL - All / If you have a PC in my region, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Black Death!
(10-04-2019, 02:33 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: [ -> ]BL - LI / I have a PC in your region that I am open to discussions on.  Let me know if I can keep it out of good faith, or if we need to talk about other options.  

Black Death!

Is there an option to speak now AND hold my peace? That's really what I'm hoping for. 

We have a town in your region. It's our favorite. Like really nice. Best baked goods south of the north. Maybe you can stop by and visit sometime. We can establish the warmest of warm relationships. You protect me and my town and we help with your sammich supply when those big black tummies are growling. Potential for cuddling and ear scratches. 

Let me know. This is exciting!

Cherub-ish,
The Halfling
Greetings from The Master of Illusions.

DU- we have a town in Krynn, I hope we can live peacefully or make an arrangement. I think passable alliance has potential. We could learn much from each other and excel in trade.

If anyone has a town or village in Triumvia we will offer a fair price for your vacancy or an exchange for a vacation home somewhere with a waterfront view.
(10-04-2019, 02:59 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2019, 02:33 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: [ -> ]BL - LI / I have a PC in your region that I am open to discussions on.  Let me know if I can keep it out of good faith, or if we need to talk about other options.  

Black Death!

Is there an option to speak now AND hold my peace? That's really what I'm hoping for. 

We have a town in your region. It's our favorite. Like really nice. Best baked goods south of the north. Maybe you can stop by and visit sometime. We can establish the warmest of warm relationships. You protect me and my town and we help with your sammich supply when those big black tummies are growling. Potential for cuddling and ear scratches. 

Let me know. This is exciting!

Cherub-ish,
The Halfling

LI-BL. How about you feel free to enjoy the scenery for four seasons or until you control your area, whichever comes first?  Or come back with a counter proposal.
(10-04-2019, 03:15 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings from The Master of Illusions.

DU- we have a town in Krynn, I hope we can live peacefully or make an arrangement. I think passable alliance has potential. We could learn much from each other and excel in trade.

If anyone has a town or village in Triumvia we will offer a fair price for your vacancy or an exchange for a vacation home somewhere with a waterfront view.

Greetings.  

Krynn being such a small region we can not really afford to allow other residence.  We can offer to compensate for this PC.   perhaps we could increase production in one of your PC or give you some favorable trade like if we were to ally letting you keep your full bonus on some of our first trades.   With so many big armies in our areas specially next to both of us.  I think an alliance could work to force them to prehaps rethink any invasion ideas forming.   If possible would you be able to free an order to ally and we could begin trades as early as next turn.  I would not need the location of the PC this turn since I cannot move into it until after your group moves anyway.

Master of the tree hug
DU - CI

seems we have a town in the crown island. we know your region is small like ours so would not expect to keep it but would like to hold onto it for a turn or two as we organize ourselves in our home region. perhaps we could offer to issue a 240 on T3.

DU - all
we will claim PCs in krynn but are willing to work with you on when the PC is taken. if no communications we will have to siege it with hugs.
(10-04-2019, 03:46 PM)Draugr Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2019, 03:15 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings from The Master of Illusions.

Greetings.  

Krynn being such a small region we can not really afford to allow other residence.  We can offer to compensate for this PC.   perhaps we could increase production in one of your PC or give you some favorable trade like if we were to ally letting you keep your full bonus on some of our first trades.   With so many big armies in our areas specially next to both of us.  I think an alliance could work to force them to prehaps rethink any invasion ideas forming.   If possible would you be able to free an order to ally and we could begin trades as early as next turn.  I would not need the location of the PC this turn since I cannot move into it until after your group moves anyway.

Master of the tree hug

Master tree hugger, we except your offer and will prepare  our people to depart the town. I believe an alliance is in our best interests to protect ourselves  from the surrounding  uncivilized brutes. We can then spend our time in spell research and you hugging trees and I performing Illusions at parties.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38