Alamaze - New

Full Version: The Secret of Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Canticar will take the Demon Princes
1-DuPont -Triumvia - Red Dragon
2-Canticar - Nyvaria - Demon Princes
3-Son of Conan - Zanthia - Black Dragons
4-Ashgar - Darkover - Druid
5-Valuthor - Pellinor - Dark Elves
6-Diamond Cutter - The Untamed Lands - Gnomes
7-Draugr - Mythgar - Ranger
8-Brekk - Diamond Coast - Pirate
9-Airetar - Krynn - Warlock
10-VBallM - Sword Coast - Atlantians
11-The Painted Man - Zamora - Underworld
12-Strylian - The Crown Islands - Sorcerer

(08-10-2019, 10:19 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Look, you can still pick #1 and get the popular Ancient Ones, Demon Princes, Red Dragons or Pirates.

Amusingly, other than the PI, the others were the last picks and the AN was not picked at all! Smile
The game has been created. Sign up with your drafted position and region. What are you waiting for, do it now!
(08-11-2019, 08:48 PM)Draugr Wrote: [ -> ]I would like things to go back to old days where DuPont and Painted Man are always fighting each other.   Painted adopting the DuPont thinking of attacking Draugr early is just bad.
Well, somebody has to or else you just run away with the damn thing! Big Grin At least we are far away from each other in this game.
Two more to sign up
Ranger and Warlock
(08-12-2019, 03:21 PM)Valuthor Wrote: [ -> ]Two more to sign up
Ranger and Warlock

Power moves by Airetar and Draugr.
(08-12-2019, 03:59 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2019, 03:21 PM)Valuthor Wrote: [ -> ]Two more to sign up
Ranger and Warlock

Power moves by Airetar and Draugr.

Down to just Airetar, anyone know him send him a nudge?
No Amazon's??
Nope or ancients
Sorry guys, a day from hell. 

Jury duty summons which in Florida means you drive 45 minutes and sit on your ass all day from 8am until 5pm.  It is like being in prison, all "justiced up".  Somehow I was the last potential juror called and though I thought I hadn't said enough to be non-selected, I wasn't.  Was an assault and battery case between two women.  Didn't Jerry Springer feature that sort of thing?

OK, just now back and will join so game I believe will start.

Apologies again, I really try not to keep everyone waiting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8