Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Confederation game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Rick suggested some folks might be interested in a confederation game, so I'm starting a sign-up. Basically a milder version of Warlords, Confederation is six players controlling two kingdoms apiece. Victory goes to first person to control six regions.

Current sign-up:

1. Morgan Kane
If I do not want to increase my monthly membership, does the all in option cover this, and not increase? If so I will play
(05-17-2019, 10:43 AM)O Valuthor Wrote: [ -> ]If I do not want to increase my monthly membership, does the all in option cover this, and not increase?   If so I will play

Yes, all in is pay to play.  No slot used and your subscription lvl is not increased.
I am in then, not sure how spots work so put me at 2 for now.
Current sign-up:

1. Morgan Kane
2. Valuthor
(05-17-2019, 11:25 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]Current sign-up:

1. Morgan Kane
2. Valuthor

I will join as well, as long as people are comfortable knowing I am a newer player and will not be as strong and it will not ruin the game for them.
(05-17-2019, 11:15 AM)Valuthor Wrote: [ -> ]I am in then, not sure how spots work so put me at 2 for now.

This is just the sign-up, not drafting positions. I think that once we have 6 players, we have a neutral party do a randomization which determines the order we get to draft.
Current sign-up:

1. Morgan Kane
2. Valuthor
3. Brekk
I'm in.
Sure sign me up. Confederation in the past was only a team victory. Confluence was the one that had single kingdom victory
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10