Alamaze - New

Full Version: Masters at the Maelstrom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(04-12-2019, 03:53 PM)Brekk Wrote: [ -> ]Valuthor,

Greetings!

Will be my first non duel game for me as well, and excited to play!!

I have been playing a bunch of dues to learn the mechanics and how to get off to a good start.
Current list:

1 Dupont - Untamed Lands
4 Draugr
5 Strongwill
7 Brekk
8 Morgan Kane
11 Valuthor
12 Strylian
(04-13-2019, 02:06 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]Current list:

1 Dupont - Untamed Lands
4 Draugr
5 Strongwill
7 Brekk
8 Morgan Kane
11 Valuthor
12 Strylian

We need some Lords to step up.  We have new players waiting.

A suggestion has been made to have this be an Alliance game, including allowing a mentor to have two kingdoms if desired if there is one new player on the team.  Alliance games are four teams of three kingdoms with communication within the team only.  This might be a good way to teach the newer players.  So I see four potential mentors here that could control two kingdoms with one young-ling fleshing out the team.  

Meanwhile, any one else - experienced, new or returning is welcome to join.

So if anyone objects, post.  Otherwise, at 6pm tomorrow we can have Mentors claim the additional slots that that they would control.
I think we still need a 4th mentor. Morgan Kane is likely not quite back up to speed but would be excellent for a less experienced mentor.
If you go with that Alliance format, I will jump into the game then. I can work with a mentor. I value Draugr, but will take whoever I get assigned. If you need the spot for someone else, then I am good passing on this one since I am already in 2 games atm. If I am in, then I will take the #2 spot. Might as well get a decent region.
I just had a game finish, so I have room. I will take the 3rd spot.

I believe I have a free setup coming, so I'll use it here.
Current list:

1 Dupont - Untamed Lands
2 Ashgar75
3 Eregnon
4 Draugr
5 Strongwill
7 Brekk
8 Morgan Kane
11 Valuthor
12 Strylian

3 more to start
1 Dupont - Untamed Lands
2 Ashgar75 - The Crown Islands
3 Eregnon
4 Draugr
5 Strongwill
7 Brekk
8 Morgan Kane
11 Valuthor
12 Strylian

I realize we still need 3 players, but might as well pick since I am up. Might save us a little time on the back end.
If we play a team game the picks are done differently.
We still need a 4th team captain assuming DuPont and strongwill are willing to be captains. I will take two new players on my team and let the other team captains play two of the three positions. Based on the current list of players one other captain will also need to take two players.

So any other experienced players out there willing to captain a team?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12