Alamaze - New

Full Version: 2019 First Steel Anon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Think we're needing another sign-up so if Ry Vor has no objections, post if you're in.  Maybe a magic kingdom free contest?

I'm in.
If is Anon and 72 hrs turn around I'm in
Players posting can determine the format specifics for this Steel game.  We said Steel was next up, so here we go.  Get in or be left behind!
I'm in
(01-02-2019, 03:05 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]Think we're needing another sign-up so if Ry Vor has no objections, post if you're in.  Maybe a magic kingdom free contest?

I'm in.

are you suggesting no DU, NE, WA, SO, IL, or GN kingdoms then?
I'm in.
(01-03-2019, 04:18 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 03:05 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]Think we're needing another sign-up so if Ry Vor has no objections, post if you're in.  Maybe a magic kingdom free contest?

I'm in.

are you suggesting no DU, NE, WA, SO, IL, or GN kingdoms then?

GN is not a wizard kingdom. Same as DA or EL.
New players - here is the next game that is to form.  If you have completed the tutorial and hopefully played in a Duel, this is the game to join.

Post here to indicate you are ready to join the game.

For the group of players looking to join together, once everyone has established an account and finished the tutorial, contact support and we will setup your Primeval game for you.
New Player and interested in joining. Let me know when we can choose kingdoms.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8