Alamaze - New

Full Version: New game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone be interested in a forum communication game?   Maybe some different rules on NAPs and trades, than the last one we played?
I would like to see all naps disallowed, and only formal alliances declared. At least that way you have a better chance of not being an outcast who breaks a nap with a player who has a nap with someone you have a nap with ETC.
(06-21-2018, 05:52 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone be interested in a forum communication game?   Maybe some different rules on NAPs and trades, than the last one we played?

I would like to try this format. Can someone state the regular rules for this?
I don’t know the actual rules only played one forum game, and it was a hoot!!! U should see if Ohman and rellgar would let you in the team game? We fixin to get it on in that one!!!! Smile
(06-30-2018, 03:51 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know the actual rules only played one forum game, and it was a hoot!!! U should see if Ohman and rellgar would let you in the team game?  We fixin to get it on in that one!!!!  Smile

Not really like team play.