Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game 5087. Primeval w/ mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is a primeval game with EL, WA, GN, DA and BL as mentor.

Forum only communication between players.   

Player can ask questions of the mentor through email.  Alamazejondoe@gmail.com

As mentor I will not be expanding past R5 and R8.  I will defend the regions if someone chooses to attack me.  Players can feel free to contact me or share turns as needed to help learn the game better.
I'll be traveling for work this week but will endeavor to hit the READY button as soon as possible instead of waiting for the automatic processing.

That said... I've hit the READY button Smile
As the GN I would like 4 and 7, presumably leaving 1 and 2 to the Elf, 3 and 6 to the WA and 9 and 10 to the DA for our initial expansions.

Unless we'd like to go counter clockwise on the regions.
As the Warlock, that is fine for me to go after regions 3 and 6.
Personally I was looking at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10
If you did that, you would force Jon Doe to fight you, as he has staked out regions 5 and 8.
Yes but not a fair fight. He can't come out of his box Smile It's like fighting with both hands tied behind your back... aka I'd have a punchers chance Smile
When you breath fire you do not need to come out of the box
(12-03-2017, 11:31 PM)JonDoe Wrote: [ -> ]When you breath fire you do not need to come out of the box

I thought black dragons breathed acid.
I'm not sure if this might be something you all want to do, but I'm going to keep a journal of sorts on how I played this kingdom. Sometimes things will happen in a game and I like to go back and ask whomever it was that impacted the play, what they did or found....or whatever.

At times it just nice to hear other peoples thought processes as they approached/played a kingdom.

You never know, we may be able to also learn from each other when it is all over.

It doesn't have to be too elaborate, only as much as you want to write (one line or more per turn).

There is also the added bonus that if you ever play the kingdom again, you can be reminded of the good and bad things you did.

Just a thought
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10