Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game of Thrones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You really think that an evil undead wizard guy that's been around for 1000s of years doesn't have a bag of holding with some chains in it? And the giants attached the chains. Duh.

My question is about aerodynamics. How does the dragon fly with holes in his wings? And why do his wings have holes in them already? It's only been dead for a few days.

You think Jon Sand is going to have problems with his incestuous love affair? Does anyone think there isn't going to be another season?

But yea, with all the problems it's still the best damn thing I've ever seen on any screen. Now we wait another year.
Yeah... I just wonder what it would have been like had Martin gotten his lazy ass in gear and finished the books. Then again, maybe it's for the best as now it's obvious that there will be massive differences between the two so we can still enjoy the books whenever they come out.

If they all live... the GoT spinoff series should simply be: Bronn, The Hound, Tormund, Jamie and Tyrion traveling though Westeros and the other continents.
Sexist pig Smile

You would leave out Arya and Briana? Two of the best female characters I've ever enjoyed. I would love to see a spinoff of just the Wildling guy and Briana as they setup a household and have giant babies. Maybe retain Arya as the weaponsmaster? The Vale needs a lord, right?
(08-28-2017, 03:57 AM)Netstrider Wrote: [ -> ]You really think that an evil undead wizard guy that's been around for 1000s of years doesn't have a bag of holding with some chains in it? And the giants attached the chains. Duh.

My question is about aerodynamics. How does the dragon fly with holes in his wings? And why do his wings have holes in them already? It's only been dead for a few days.

You think Jon Sand is going to have problems with his incestuous love affair? Does anyone think there isn't going to be another season?

But yea, with all the problems it's still the best damn thing I've ever seen on any screen. Now we wait another year.

He is not Jon Sand, you didnt hear his name? Better watch it again.
There is another season, its allready started filming.
There is to be a concluding season of 6 episodes in the Spring.  So, talk amongst yourselves: speculate.

BTW, I think all of you did well predicting where we find ourselves.  Good detective stuff. 

Didn't see Jon actually consummating with Dany, but, there you have it. 

Obviously, the Little Finger part was the (I give myself a point) key, saw it coming, even if he didn't. 

It is a powerful combo with Bran and Aryia.  Not to mention Jon, whatever his last name is, who I recently said to some cronies has become my favorite character in fiction.
Would also add, even though we didn't end the season on an epic battle as expected, that was a really great episode based on the script, direction (in particular), dialogue, acting, and of course its usual production values (as in, outstanding).
I think the epic battle was basically destroying the Wall in minutes
(08-31-2017, 12:41 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]There is to be a concluding season of 6 episodes in the Spring.  So, talk amongst yourselves: speculate.

BTW, I think all of you did well predicting where we find ourselves.  Good detective stuff. 

Didn't see Jon actually consummating with Dany, but, there you have it. 

Obviously, the Little Finger part was the (I give myself a point) key, saw it coming, even if he didn't. 

It is a powerful combo with Bran and Aryia.  Not to mention Jon, whatever his last name is, who I recently said to some cronies has become my favorite character in fiction.

Actually the final season won't air until an unannounced date in 2019... Maybe Martin will have his next book out by then... maybe.

Predict the now undead dragon dies by a dragonglass tipped spear launched by a ballista similar to the one Bronn fired.
My guess is Dany kills the undead dragon. It will likely put her in a rage knowing what happened to one of her children
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6