Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: New Confederations of Terror Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(04-27-2017, 11:18 AM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that's five players without DIWS (let us know if you're in).  We can start the draft or wait for one more player as people prefer.

Also, all HC issues must be secret and no declaring allies outside your two kingdoms.  Did I forget anything else?

Is this going to be anon?   Would you like random draft order and teams submitted so none know who is playing what or what the teams are?
With Avantar I count six also. Jon Doe, do you want to randomize are drafting position and we can get started? Everyone please make sure John Doe has your email.

Also Wayde, I believe there is usually no chivalry bonus for newer players in Confederation games, chivalry bonus will only go to drafting position A&B.
(04-27-2017, 01:03 PM)JonDoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2017, 11:18 AM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that's five players without DIWS (let us know if you're in).  We can start the draft or wait for one more player as people prefer.

Also, all HC issues must be secret and no declaring allies outside your two kingdoms.  Did I forget anything else?

Is this going to be anon?   Would you like random draft order and teams submitted so none know who is playing what or what the teams are?

Anon works for me.
I am pretty sure I have all the emails. Just need confirmation that Avantar is playing in a 6 player game.
Avantar, let us know if you're playing.
I am good. Lets do this
Just in case the email needs to be known- Avantarone@yahoo.com
Draft is underway. If one of the players involved did not get an email please post it here or send me an email at alamazejoedoe@gmail.com
Draft has been completed and sent to signup

The following rules were set and positions 1,11 and 12 were requested to have chivalry bonus.

Confederations
Anonymous
Team victory only 6 regions
Turn cycle: 60 hours (3600 minutes)
Thanks JonDoe!
Pages: 1 2 3 4