Alamaze - New

Full Version: March Confederation Game Signup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
^^^ What do you need clarified?
I have him straighten out... just waiting on Ohman.
(03-30-2017, 09:54 PM)Avantar Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure how the draft order really works for this game.

A: 1+5+12 (18)
B: 2+8+10 (20)
C: 3+6+11 (20)
D: 4+7+9 (20)

Of these 4 above, which order would you prefer to draft in? So if you select A, C, D, B then you're saying you want A first (getting the very first pick in the draft, the 5th, and then the last pick) and so on. If there's a tie, say two of you pick A as your first choice, the draft master will pick one of you randomly and the other goes back in to the pool (now you're 2nd choice, C, in this example, is now your current preferred pick. This continues until all 4 players are assigned A, B, C, and D. And THEN the actual draft starts. Whichever player got the A draft order will pick 1st, then whoever got draft order B, will make the 2nd pick of the available kingdoms, and so on till all 12 are drafted.
Thank you everyone. First Warlords game. As usual, I try to play something different all the time.
(03-30-2017, 10:46 PM)Avantar Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you everyone. First Warlords game. As usual, I try to play something different all the time.

If you need help understanding how the draft will play out I am happy to help you through your first draft.   Please email at alamazejondoe@gmail.com
Draft has started
Draft is complete and has been sent to support.
Thanks Atuan!
Thank you Atuan
Thanks! Atuan!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4