Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Commands Revisions for Early 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the January Changes and some loose ends, please send an email to support@alamaze.co regarding anything in the Commands document you think needs to be changed, have more explanation, something added, etc.  Also post here if it seems like a discussion item rather than typos, etc.
Not sure if it's a bug.. a typo.. or meant to be but Order #11 says that if you do not select customized kingdom items you will be granted 60,000 gold on Turn 3. I was granted 45,000 in my Duel with Devildog.

#11 - Kingdom Customization: Each kingdom may customize their position, but only on Turn #1 - #3, by issuing this
order. Players will want to take some time considering the possibilities and how they fit with their kingdom and
their anticipated strategy. Players select options totaling 3 points. If no selection is made on turns 1 – 3, the
kingdom will be assigned the default of 60,000 gold on turn 3. Selections otherwise are granted on the turn issued.

Political Events and Status of the Realm:

Entity Report

Order #11 Either no kingdom customization was previously specified or the entry for
selecting our custom items did not meet the requirements, so the default
customization award has been granted to our kingdom (45,000 gold).
(01-28-2017, 09:17 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it's a bug.. a typo.. or meant to be but Order #11 says that if you do not select customized kingdom items you will be granted 60,000 gold on Turn 3.  I was granted 45,000 in my Duel with Devildog.

#11 - Kingdom Customization: Each kingdom may customize their position, but only on Turn #1 - #3, by issuing this
order. Players will want to take some time considering the possibilities and how they fit with their kingdom and
their anticipated strategy. Players select options totaling 3 points. If no selection is made on turns 1 – 3, the
kingdom will be assigned the default of 60,000 gold on turn 3. Selections otherwise are granted on the turn issued.

Political Events and Status of the Realm:

Entity               Report

Order #11            Either no kingdom customization was previously specified or the entry for
                         selecting our custom items did not meet the requirements, so the default
                         customization award has been granted to our kingdom (45,000 gold).
Yes, the default reward for gold was reduced from 20k to 15k.  Gold provides the most versatility in application, but doesn't do much to customize the kingdom.  We didn't want gold to be seen as a likely choice.