Alamaze - New

Full Version: 2016 Alamaze Championship!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Thank you!!!!

Netstrider is on the clock! Pick your zone!
Just name kingdom. Otherwise we have to go through list twice.

Acererak

(12-17-2016, 01:38 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2016, 12:32 AM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]Rick has stated before that full diplomacy is how the game is designed, so for a championship- why wouldn't that be how we play?

Forum only diplomacy anyone?

Would like to wait to pick until Jan changes are revealed in full in any case.

Just some thoughts. If Silent is preferred I am fine with it. Nerfs the UN/PI in my opinion though as you can not hire out your services.

There will be some setup changes, like add a brigade here or there, but nothing serious.   The other thing is Dispel Dome will be at least a power level earlier, a couple other things, but the major stuff will wait for the next edition tentatively called Maelstrom. 

So, kingdoms in the Championship will play as they did in 2016 except Dome of Invulnerability will come quicker to kingdoms and a couple other changes of that nature.  Hopefully anything unbalanced is corrected.  Again, my thing is all 24 kingdoms should be equally attractive.

Just to confirm- DISPEL Dome of Invulnerability will come quicker to kingdoms- correct?
I would like to play the Druid.

gkmetty

The Dark Elf, please

gkmetty

Netstrider 1 - DU
Canticar 2 - DA
Imperial Tark 3
Son of Conan 4
Acererak 5
Vball 6
The Wise One 7
Drogo 8
Atuan 9
Dupont 10
Tomag 11
Rogal 12
I'll take the NE
I will try Red Dragon

Acererak

Pirate!
Ok, tough choices. Thinking WA, DE, GN. Hmm. I feel like the Sorting Hat, just can't decide. Would help if I knew where the dispersed kingdoms were going to be headquartered. 
Ok,ok,ok. Let's go with WA. I mean, nice winning record, tough to pass them up.
Ok, fine, WA, final answer.
Uncle Mike, over to you. 

Netstrider 1 - DU
Canticar 2 - DA
Imperial Tark 3 - NE
Son of Conan 4 - RD
Acererak 5 - PI
Vball 6 - WA
The Wise One 7 
Drogo 8
Atuan 9
Dupont 10