Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: New Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here is a game idea I'd like to see. A 6 vs. 6 team game emphasizing non-dragon military over magic kingdoms (EL AM PI CI DW AT HA RA NO SA LI TY). First 12 players to sign up and which kingdom you get and which team you are on is completely random. 8 regions to win (or the total annihilation of the other team). Battle Royale?!
Nice idea - I'm in.
Why not include both Dragon Kingdoms on separate teams to balance out the long game versus the mage kingdoms?
(12-01-2016, 06:23 PM)Avantar Wrote: [ -> ]Why not include both Dragon Kingdoms on separate teams to balance out the long game versus the mage kingdoms?

beyond personal preference to avoid the almighty dragons (especially Red), just because the dragons can't affect water PCs and I'd rather have all kingdoms be able to have fleets and fully engage water PCs (especially if both dragons ended up on the same team).

if we were going to go with "team captains" I'd actually have the PI vs. AT element but I don't know that its that critical. If they both end up on the same team I don't see it as unbalancing the game but I suppose the 12 could vote before kingdom/teams were determined if they wanted that split.

And I'm in too if Ry Vor sanctions this game Smile
I'm in
I would play this. Any effort to balance teams or truly random? I am in either way.
(12-01-2016, 07:24 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]I would play this. Any effort to balance teams or truly random? I am in either way.

truly random. though non-podiums can have the chivalry bonus.
(12-01-2016, 06:31 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2016, 06:23 PM)Avantar Wrote: [ -> ]Why not include both Dragon Kingdoms on separate teams to balance out the long game versus the mage kingdoms?

beyond personal preference to avoid the almighty dragons (especially Red), just because the dragons can't affect water PCs and I'd rather have all kingdoms be able to have fleets and fully engage water PCs (especially if both dragons ended up on the same team).

if we were going to go with "team captains" I'd actually have the PI vs. AT element but I don't know that its that critical.  If they both end up on the same team I don't see it as unbalancing the game but I suppose the 12 could vote before kingdom/teams were determined if they wanted that split.

And I'm in too if Ry Vor sanctions this game Smile

You know my thing is just not wanting players to wait in the queues. 

And a reminder of all the "House Rules" which are actually private rules by game are all up to the players' code of honor, the actual House doesn't intervene.

And I need to ensure we can end the game with this set of rules, but i think we can using a Titan 8 Region victory which I believe Mike setup.

So I guess I am saying let's go ahead and allow the two games to queue simultaneously.
I will play
(12-01-2016, 10:38 PM)Son of Conan Wrote: [ -> ]I will play

Count me in. It's random teams? I'm  chivalry
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6