Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Sign up for an Anon game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello fellow gamers. That other game filled, and Rick has blessed the forming of a new game. I started a new thread so this one is clean and starting fresh.

There is definitely a demand for an anon game at this time, so let's do it. We will take the first 12 to sign up. Once we have 12, we will ask one of our members who is not in the game to conduct a random draw for order of choosing kingdoms. This will help avoid the issue of punishing players who don't visit the Forum at the right time. It will also help with filling those final 2 positions as those players have a good chance at drawing first.

The order of picking will be published and we will choose as we usually do (make as many picks as is your order number and there will only be one kingdom per region - or D1 or D2, so for instance don't put NE and then CI in your list as you will get the NE if that region is open and you will never get CI as you already did or did not get the NE). Kingdom choices will be secret. Once our Moderator has all 12 choices, he will send to Signup for game creation. 

This is anon. No communication between players. No gifting, no trading. You can declare enemies and allies. Non-podium players receive the same random draw as others, but they do receive the chivalry bonus of 25,000 gold.

Let the signups begin. And please indicate if you have not made a podium appearance in 2nd or 3rd Cycle. I will be participating.

By the way, if I have missed something, which I probably have, feel free to remind me of it  Dodgy.
Please sign me up.
I can help with the draft part of this game if you guys like. If you prefer I can keep the order secret as well.
when 12 players have signed up I will email each a letter.
Then I will use a random generator that sends everyone the results
Each player would then send me the number of kingdoms ranked based on there random order.
I will submit final kingdom choices to Signup
I'm in.
(11-16-2016, 08:31 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]I can help with the draft part of this game if you guys like.   If you prefer I can keep the order secret as well.  
when 12 players have signed up I will email each a letter.  
Then I will use a random generator that sends everyone the results
Each player would then send me the number of kingdoms ranked based on there random order.
I will submit final kingdom choices to Signup

Perfect. And thanks for volunteering.
(11-16-2016, 08:10 PM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: [ -> ]Please sign me up.

Chivalry?
I will play in this.
I am in.  I have ranks in 2nd cycle but no podium finishes for 3rd.
(11-16-2016, 09:02 PM)Rogal Wrote: [ -> ]I am in.  I have ranks in 2nd cycle but no podium finishes for 3rd.

I think we are reserving Chivalry for new players with no podiums. Rick to correct if I have mis-stated.
I'm in. No chivalry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6