Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: New classic games forming soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any new regular games forming soon, hope for Anon but happy with a normal game.
(11-12-2016, 12:40 PM)Rogal Wrote: [ -> ]Any new regular games forming soon, hope for Anon but happy with a normal game.

I believe we are waiting for the last two spots on the alliance game to fill
Yes, I would like to have the last two positions in the Alliance game filled and then open queues for likely two new games of different format, but I don't want the ten players who have signed up for more than a week now wait longer for the game to form because new queues are started.  I will reiterate, my own personal preference of all the formats is the Alliance format which seems to be the middle ground between Full-On and Anonymous.

But given the games that have just completed, I would think we'll fill the Alliance game and then form a queue for a Silent or Anon game (Silent is easier to get started with no draft, etc, and so is $5 less per player setup), and another game based on player preference.
Yep, I'm ready to sign up for a new silent or anon game when it comes around.
I hope its Anon for I do not like knowing who is playing what.
(11-15-2016, 12:59 PM)Rogal Wrote: [ -> ]I hope its Anon for I do not like knowing who is playing what.

anon would be my preference but I would be willing to play silent.
Agree. I am also awaiting the next anon. And let's make it random draft order to avoid the race to sign and the difficulty of filling the final spots.

gkmetty

I'm in also
Count me in. random draft please
I don't want to hijack the thread but I was thinking about variants we could play in this game or some time in the future.

Would anyone ever consider a game where we all agree not to advance wizards past level 4?   Addtionally I would like the game to include the SA and the TY instead of the dragons.

Recently we ran the silent no wizard version of the game and and the top 2 kingdoms were the EL and DE both casting dome and teleporting armies.  It would be interesting to limit things to more conventional warfare some time.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2