Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Forum Only Diplomacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What's That Noise? 

OK, back by popular demand, a 12 player game with diplomacy but all public and only through this forum.  No emails, phone calls, etc.

First come, first served.  Claim your kingdom and lock up your zone.  Be ready to diplomacize.  Try a different kingdom.  Two turns per week, $15 setup. Chivalry (players that have not placed 1-3 get +25k starting gold).

Bang!
DU please
I never played this format so I'll give the Lizard Men a try.
Let me have a go with the Tyrant.

Acererak

I'm going to give the new Nomad a try.
Tyrant sounds fun in this format. Sign me up!
(08-12-2016, 01:15 AM)Netstrider Wrote: [ -> ]Tyrant sounds fun in this format. Sign me up!

DuPont already claimed TY
I guess it really does sound fun!

I'll go Warlock and try to do better than the last time I did this format.
(08-12-2016, 01:51 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 01:15 AM)Netstrider Wrote: [ -> ]Tyrant sounds fun in this format. Sign me up!

If any of the Supremency magic kingdoms, please place me with one.  No other preference!

thanks
(08-19-2016, 04:55 AM)7Ohman the heartless Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2016, 01:51 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]

If any of the Supremency magic kingdoms, please place me with one.  No other preference!

thanks
You still have NE SO and IL available. Pick one and it will be yours. Likely the best for a newer player would be in the order I listed them
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5